[p.2] VII. why do you care?

PART 2; CHAPTER SEVEN. In which passing out in the streets brought you into a place that you didn't want to be in, a studio. A certain boyfriend (?) of your best friend offers you a ride back home. He's more stubborn than you at this time, apparently.

Warning: MC's trust issues,
brief mention of approaching unhealthy
coping mechanisms, small pinch of angst.

Proofread, but there still might be some errors. 

𝖶𝖧𝖸 𝖣𝖮 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖢𝖠𝖱𝖤 ?

A stage.

It wasn't that small, but it wasn't that big either. It was large enough for the five of you to fit with spaces for your own devices. Small, for the walls to cave you in easily. With your anxious mind, it could swallow you whole. Standing there, you felt as though you were the only one there, for a moment. There was always a time in your life when solitary brought the feeling of comfort for your whole being. Those simple times when you're alone in your bedroom, at the seashore at night where you could go stargazing - somewhere you're reassured that it was more than fine to be in solitude.

However, in this circumstance, it didn't feel soothing.

Perhaps it was the nervousness that crept up your spine but this aloneness wasn't the best out of all. The chatter that should have been heard clearly but at this time, they were not. The only thing that you could feel with your body was Spring sun's rays that cast a soft glow that went through the glass pane windows, hitting your skin with its soft heat.

Your fingers thrummed anxiously against the body of the instrumens, eyebrows furrowing slightly by the growing anxiousness that shivered your body. Your head turns every now and then, to the left, and to the right. Searching if your mother and father were there. They were coming, weren't they? They said that they will. Was your best friend coming? The chances were incredibly low, he also has school today.

You managed to let out a shaky breath, the hand that held the body of the guitar clutched to your chest. This feeling was unpleasant, it felt like hundreds of needles was stabbing your insides and seemed to rise and fall, penetrating your lungs until it was damaged enough for you not to breathe.

" Hey. "

A mellow voice brought you out from your stupor, your eyes meeting with coal black ones. Rui abandoned his hold under his saxophone, letting it rest with the instrument's strap around his neck that avoided it from falling, his right hand hovering on top of your shoulder as he squeezed it softly. Reassurance was there in his action and you knew even though he didn't utter a word after garnering your attention.

You could feel a new wave of comfort and relief pumping your veins. It was like a sudden bloom of cherry blossoms in your stomach. Soft petals of the flower easing the wounds of the needles that hurt you. Everything slowly became clear. Even your bandmate's voice reached your ears, they echoed luring you away from the heavy feeling of loneliness. You could see your parents on the front seat, with them having proud smiles sending another wave of these feelings that greatly overwhelmed your heart. Ugetsu, he was there too? There's someone with him. He was talking to him but soon his dark eyes catched yours and he sent you a smile, one of encouragement. His lips moved and despite not hearing him with how you were away from where he was, you knew they were emboldened words.