♡︎ special chapter # haruki

Human! Haruki x Vampire! Reader

In which you're a vampire that decided to feed off from a random passerby, it's Haruki by chance and you pass out from drinking his blood, for some unknown reason. He lets you live under his roof and a little bird said he's grown attached. He'd been avoiding you for the last month since you'd lived with him, why though?

Warning:  MC is kinda mean, blood drinking, drinking from blood pouch, yandere vibes, dark relationships, a pinch of angst, Haruki gets a taste of his own blood.

Not Proofread.

MY BLOOD, YOURS ONLY

Nakayama Haruki was the first human to ever give you a keen interest

Which being, a vampire like you could never think of that way. Afterall, vampires saw all humans the same, they were all blood bags. But it just seemed like Haruki was an exception to that thought.

You could still feel the amusement that shook you the first time that you saw him.

You didn't exactly know how this 'college' thing works, you were far from educated of this era (too old) to know what they were in the first place. He muttered in his breath complaints about college as he walked through the quiet streets, rubbing his neck with his hand. As if he was already trying to lure you. You couldn't care less about the way that his scent wafted your nose as bitter. Admittedly, you were a picky vampire, one that usually goes hunting for a good scent and a feeder— but you're too thirsty to think rightly of who you could feed off from.

For now, as long as it was blood, you'd go for it.

On top of a one story coffee shop's roof, you sat patiently with your legs crossed waiting for the first person to walk through the pavement under you. You were starting to get a little impatient and could only tap your fingers against your clothed legs. 

Just as you were starting to think of actually searching, a sound that you knew came from a human and not a fellow bloodsucker — you leaned a little from your position and could only make out a male's figure talking to himself, he was walking in a distance that was a few feet away from where you were.

You knew that this one was going to satisfy your hunger for tonight.

You stood up and took the time to watch this human walk at a tired pace. When you knew it was the perfect time to let yourself know, you jumped off the small building and landed flat on your feet with much precision from the fall. His scent shifted, although it had the same bitterness, confusion was there.

You stood at least six feet away from him, unmoving just like his figure. Unlike him though, you didn't feel the fear. Just the thirst and the excitement that you felt coming from his fear.