Amanda Reed

Full Name: Amanda Jacqueline Reed

Nicknames: AJ (from Martha), Angel (from Harry), Amma (Tish and Leo).

Assumed Age: 23-26 years old.

Gender: Female

Height: 5' 8

Occupation: Was a busker for a week before getting signed by Utopia Records and was quickly put into training before officially debuting in December. She released her first single in December of 2007 and quickly rose to fame with the help of her record company and the new connections she made in the industry and political world. She is set to release her full album in February 2008; though she is having trouble keeping up with everything, as her bosses are adding more and more songs to her album along with giving her gigs with no notice.

Likes: Baking, singing, learning new things, Martha, Harry, and watching the telly.

Dislikes: attitudes, too much attention, unwanted touching, and repetition.

Background: Was found unconscious near some flats during the Cybermen Invasion and was taken to the hospital, where she met Martha Jones. Amanda quickly remembered her name yet nothing else about herself. She moved in with Martha and would stay home to take care of the flat when she was not busking, she quickly discovered her love for cooking and baking, but she bakes more than she cooks. Martha and she would do a lot of 'firsts' together since she had no memories of her past life. She would get headaches occasionally and has scars on her back, which she assumes its from the invasion. She feels as though she is missing a lot from life, so she does her own investigation by looking through missing people reports and tries to travel around London to see if anything looks familiar to her. Martha tries to be with constantly whenever she is not at work or dealing with her family, which Amanda appreciates. Amanda is usually quite shy around new people but does open up after a while; however, once comfortable, she becomes very sassy and flirty. 

Pic used from google: Young Megan Fox as Amanda Reed. If anyone wants to suggest some different, please feel free to comment someone!