Last of the Time Lords Part 2

The Master came into Amanda's room, where she was laid out on the floor of her bed, slowly healing from her wounds, looking soullessly at the wall. He noted the slow process and sent out a message to bring in the newest upgrade. He walked over to the woman, who was barely breathing and crouched down, letting his fingers dance on her face. 

"Stop resisting Angel. You know this hurts me just as much as it hurts you." he murmured to the brunette before picking her up and placing her on the bed. He watched her for a few minutes, feeling slightly guilty, before one of his workers came into the room. He glared at them before accepting the briefcase in their hand, the worker quickly leaving the Master and Amanda alone. He opened it and marveled at the newest upgrade to Amanda's bracelet before putting it on her. 

This was the only way to have her by his side forever. She was the only person in the entire universe that could help him and accept him, even with everything that he did to her. She was an angel, his angel; no one else, not the Doctor's, not any bodies but his. 

Amanda gasped back to consciousness, her pupils dilating before setting back to normal. Her wounds quickly healed up, as if they were never there to begin with. She breathed heavily for a few moments before gazing up to see the Master, smiling warmly down at her. 

Amanda's eyes soften at the sight of her husband. "Harry." she said to him lovingly before pulling him into a tight embrace, as if she had not seen him in years. She even placed a kiss on his cheek before embracing him once again, whispering sweet nothings into his ear.  

The Master closed his eyes, enjoying the moment. Finally, she was truly his. He no longer had to subject her to torture just to keep him by her side, she finally accepted to give into the programming and be his. 

 The married couple spent a few more moments, enjoying their time together before leaving Amanda's room. The couple headed down the hall and into an elevator, where Lucy was there waiting for them. Lucy peered curiously over to Amanda, noting the change in the woman's attitude, which was so unlike previous controlled versions of her. Amanda seemed more confident yet uninterested in everything besides the Master; she didn't even smile at Lucy or acknowledge her presence, which hurt the blonde, but she did her best to hide her emotions. 

The trio finally arrived at the right floor with Lucy taking her place behind them and stood there waiting for any instructions. 

"Tomorrow, they launch. We're opening up a rift in the Braccatolian space. They won't see us coming. It's kind of scary." The Master told the miniature Doctor as Amanda dutifully poured a glass of whiskey for her husband before sitting down at the glass table in the center of the room. 

She indifferently looked at the miniature Doctor, though she was a bit confused at the pang that came from her heart when she made eye contact with him before going back to stare at the wall in front of her, finding it more entertaining than the conversation that was happening in front of her.

"Then stop." The Doctor said quietly from his bird cage, taking glances towards the ravenette.

"Once the Empire is established, and there's a new Gallifrey in the heavens, maybe then it stops. The drumming. The never-ending drumbeat. Ever since I was a child. I looked into the vortex. That's when it chose me. The drumming, the call to war." The Master reminisced as he got closer to the Doctor. 

This got Amanda's attention as there was nothing else for her to do but wait for her husband to be finished, she carefully listened to what he was saying. "Can't you hear it? Listen, it's there now. Right now. Tell me you can hear it, Doctor. Tell me." He whispered to the Doctor.