Last of the Time Lords Part One

Warning: Mentions of torture, both physical and psychological, forced actions, and more. 

In the beginning, the periods between regaining control and falling back to compulsion became shorter and shorter. Amanda could take control of her body for a few days after the Master took control of the Earth. When she was finally able to be mostly alone with Tish, Francine, Clive, and her father, she quickly informed them of what was going on her with.  

 Amanda told them about how she got messed up with the Master and the dangers of his control over her. She explained to them that she had remembered waking up from the hospital, where she was told that the Master had found her and admitted her into the hospital. Once there, they had become friends and she later on became friends with Martha. 

She never had any ideas that she wasn't human; she appeared human, and her abilities were locked inside her, there was nothing wrong with her DNA that suggested that she was anything but human. Once she was kicked out of the hospital, the Master lost sight of her and didn't find her until she was found busking in the streets of London. He had suggested that she stayed with him and worked as a secretary for his office. 

She had rejected his help, which caused him to set up Utopia Records and making Alec Ronan, head of the torture department of the guards, pretend to scout her and later on he became her manager. His job was to lower her confidence and put ideas into her head so that Harry could sweep in and become her number one person. This was to also make sure that the control he had over her staid on, the more her confidence and mental health failed, the more control he would have over her. 

That is why whenever he was around her, she would solely focus on him. Every decision and action she made in her career, it was because of him or for him. It wasn't until she started traveling with the Doctor and Martha that she was able to make her own decisions but once she had re-met the Master, he was able to take back full control. He had already invaded her brain, changing her thoughts and emotions without him having to be there. 

The Jones family couldn't believe that Amanda was part alien until she had proven it to them by charming Lucy to bawk like a chicken, which she later on apologized for. She had told them of other abilities to watch out for when the Master was in control of her, as they could become deadly, especially since she had to constantly get herself stronger to defeat the Master's hold on her.

She could speak with Trish, Francine, Clive, and her father for a few moments with Lucy as her watcher; initially Lucy would be working on plans for the Master, making her too busy to notice what they were doing but after seeing the Master's brutality she would give them more private time to converse, even going as far as to distract the guards and even the Master to give Amanda more time with them. Lucy would even inform them of Amanda and any news concerning her and the Doctor whenever she could.

The Master constantly asked her to perform for him, mostly love songs or ballads. She guessed it was because he wanted to believe that she loved him and that he had convinced himself by her singing these songs to him that she would soon be in love with him; even though there was a pit in her stomach that was growing bigger and bigger with pure hatred towards him. She couldn't believe that she never saw the signs of his control and power over her when she was fully human but now that she looked back at her memories, she now saw the signs. 

When the Master was Harry, he hated whenever she wrote love songs or songs about her desire to find the right person for her because he knew that those songs weren't about him. He would always question her about her inspiration, but she would tell him the truth, that she would watch couples in the park be all lovey-dovey or that she got ideas of from her dreams (which she now realized were pieces of her actual memories coming back to her).