A/N

IMPORTANT!!!

i'm taking a short break from writing this story, (like a few days?)

three things for you guys!!

1) thank you so much for all the attention being given to my book! i started this as a joke with my friend, but now it's already 4k views?? i'm so thankful it doesn't even seem real😭💕!! thank you all sosososooso much for the interactions too, you guys are fucking hilarious please keep commenting. also the amount of nature and wildlife you guys eat is slightly concerning, (chapter 1), see a doctor.

2) i have 3 different endings i'm going to write, but i want you all to choose a cannon one!! so they will all be written and published, but one of them will be the real ending and the other two will be possibilities. so you guys vote what ending you want (i've planned how they'll go, i'm not telling you.)

ending one: MISFORTUNE FOR THE WEAK

ending two: UNLUCKY FOR THE BRAVE

ending three: SUBSEQUENCE FOR THOSE WHO WAIT

^^you can guess what'll happen in those titles, just please make sure you vote for whatever ending to be cannon!!!<3

3) i'm going to make a little intermission!! feel free to ask my AU characters some questions, and i'll choose four of the questions (each character) for them to answer in the next A/N. feel free to ask them anything, and keep in mind this will not apply to the actual storyline, this is for fun and reader engagement only.

comment a question for each of the following:

Kyle Broflovski

Stan Marsh

Eric Cartman

Kenny McCormick

Wendy Testaburger

thank you all again!! the next part with the questions being answered will be posted on Sunday the 14th May 2023!

stay tuned ⁉️