Chapter 6

Here I am, sitting in a detective's office after nearly getting brutally murdered in a small shop in New York City. Just how I want to spend my Thursday evenings. Lovely right?

"This was found after the first attack" Detective Bailey announces like we're suspects, suspiciously eying me closely.

"The DNA said that it belongs to someone named Richie Kirsch" Sam's eyes shot up at the name of her ex killer boyfriend who decided "lets make a new stab movie!" and here we are because of it. Stupid asshole.

"Does that ring a bell?" He asked looking at us all individually. "We're familiar with him"

"But the one that attacked us had a different mask on" Tara spoke up, questioning why two different masks where used. It can't be a coincidence.

"Yeah it was kind of more beat up, like it was older" I say adding to Tara's comment. Whoever this new guy is, he's the most confusing yet.

"I got to ask, do you have alibis for earlier tonight?" The detective asked which made me want to vomit my guts up.

"Avery and I was at a party with our friends" Tara said calmly to which I nodded to. I want to go back to our apartment right about now. #

"I was at my therapists" Sam said which was true, she goes to the therapist every single week. Tara and I have so far refused to go because frankly I don't need to spill out my entire life story to a random person I just met 5 minutes ago.

"Then I met Tara and Avery at that party. Where I tazed someone" Sam said like she was bored and Bailey raised his eyebrow at the last bit.

"Unrelated" She shrugged which almost made me laugh out loud.

"Was this before or after this happened" He said showing the video of Sam getting cherry cola splashed all over her.

"Before" she whispered.

"The point is we were with people all night" Tara stepped in and I nodded in agreement again.

The conversation dragged on until I got pulled out of my daydreaming when detective Bailey asked "Do any of you have anyone who might want to target you?"

"Not anyone who's still alive" Tara said which made me shiver.

"Why do you think it's someone close to us?" I asked to which he nodded slowly to. Great another thing to have to worry about. I was hoping it would be a random stalker who we didn't know.

Before I get a solid answer the door swings open and an officer pops his head in. "The FBI is here. Outside of the jurisdiction"

Detective Bailey got up instantly and his eyebrows raised in confusion. Why is the FBI here?
Shortly after Bailey leaves we all decide to go check out where he's gone to.

When we enter the hall I see a very familiar face talking to detective Bailey.

"Oh my god Kirby!" I shout with excitement as I see the girl from my hometown.

"Little Ave! Well your not so little anymore" She laughs and I put my arms around her. Kirby was my babysitter when I was a child, probably not the best decision on my moms part. She was wild when she was a teenager.

"Sam, Tara" She greeted them both with a welcoming hug as well.

"Your the FBI?" Sam asked a question that was on all of our minds.

"You guys know each other?" Bailey said with an irritated tone for some reason or another, probably doesn't like the competition.

"Yeah she used to babysit me" I laughed and Kirby sent me a warm smile.

"We went to Woodsboro high together" Sam stated which I did not know. You learn a new thing everyday.

"Look I'm not trying to get into a jurisdictional pissing contest here. I just wanna help" She explained to Bailey which seemed to calm him down a bit as he sent her a small smile.

This is going to be great!