Chapter 9

"So any of us could go at anytime, especially Avery, Sam and Tara" Mindy tried to conclude the meeting.

"Wait any of us?" Ethan asked concerned. "Yep" I answered.

"Does- am I in the friend group?" His voice shook and he started looking around him.

"Am I like one of the targets?" He questioned further.

"Yes Ethan, are we playing twenty questions?" I said sarcastically to which he just stared at me. Maybe he didn't take that too well.

"Am I going to die a virgin?" I mean he could. Its a possibility.

"That's a weird overshare" Mindy said weirded out by his comment.

"It was kind of cute" I admit trying to make him feel better but he just goes red to which I roll my eyes at him. Virgin.

"This brings us on to our newest suspects. Ethan the shy dorky guy who no one suspects because he's so shy and dorky" Mindy elaborated. She does have a solid point, he could be the killer but I just don't think he has the balls to do it. He legit goes red when you compliment him.

"Wait why I am on the suspect list? Because I'm randomly Chad's roommate" Ethan tried to defend himself but failed miserably. I laugh at the comment.

"Roommate lotteries can be juked, you could've fixed it to get next to us" Mindy rolled her eyes dramatically. She's harsh.

"Quinn. The slutty roommate. A horror movie classic" Mindy continued.

"Sex positive but thank you" Quinn confidently said. I yawned and tried to focus on the conversation but I was so tired form yesterday.

"How come you came to live with Avery, Sam and Tara?" Mindy asked and to be honest I kind of zoned out.

Suddenly I'm jolted awake by Chad shaking me, scaring me half to death. Never mind ghostface that's all I need right there.

"Good morning sunshine!" He says as the sun blinds me. "Fuck off Chad" I say annoyed he woke me up.

"You fell asleep on your boyfriends shoulder" Chad said and confused me completely.

"Who exactly?" I'm too tired for this shit today.

"My man Ethan of course" I can feel my face heating up, that's embarrassing to say the least.

"He is not my boyfriend and sorry Ethan" I say apologising trying to be polite. He just nods and gets off his seat.

"Sorry for falling asleep on him or sorry he's not your boyfriend?" Mindy smirks, god I hate them so much.

"Can someone help me here?" I ask but they all shake their heads. I love this friend group.

"So Avery you think he's a snack right?" Chad asked which made everyone laugh, glad they think this is hilarious.

"And I'm leaving now" I say grabbing my bag and walking away from the area. Before I leave I hear Mindy say "someone go with her so she doesn't die" and I laugh into myself. What's the chance of bumping into ghostface twice in two days? Highly unlikely.

"Wait up!" Ethan Landry shouts up to me but I don't slow down my pace any. This is going to be a long day.