Chapter 12

When I get into the apartment everyone is running towards Quinn's bedroom door. Chad holds Tara back from entering the room and we all stand waiting in horror for something to happen.

Like a jump scare Quinn's presumably dead body is thrown towards Anika and it sends her flying to the floor and the moment she sees her body she screams her lungs out.

"Oh shit" I breathe out as the culprit comes walking hauntingly towards us all. Chad drags Tara out of the apartment but ghostface is standing between me and the door. I stand frozen in place.

"Oh fuck" Mindy says as ghostface launches at her swinging at her right shoulder and slicing it.

"Get the fuck off of her!" Anika screams but is quickly silenced when he lifts her into the air by the neck. I try to take a swing at him but fails when he moves her in my way and I fall to the floor banging my head on the hard wood.

My vison goes blurry but I see ghostface slam Anika into the wall and stick the knife into her lower stomach.

"Sam the knifes!" I shout trying to get up from the floor to help Anika. I grab on to the sofa steadying my self as Anika screams in agony.

Sam comes up behind ghostface and knocks the knife holder over his head making him let go of Anika.

"Into the bedroom!" I shout across to them and we all run into Quinn's bedroom and of course it looks like a murder scene.

I try to shut the door but before I can ghostface swings at me and cuts above my shoulder. I let out small scream and forcefully shut the door in his face.

"Are you okay?" Anika croaks towards me and I look at her stomach. It's sliced fully open.

"I'm fine Anika. Put pressure on her stomach Mindy" I try to say as calm as possible in a moment like this but fail as my voice shakes and I'm nearly certain I'm crying.

"Avery bathroom door hurry!" Sam whispers and I realise that there's a fully open entrance behind us.

I move swiftly over to the bathroom and jolt when I see the dead guy laying in the bathtub.

"Well he's dead" I say out of observation and suddenly ghostface is standing in the doorway.

"Shit" I say while trying to slam the door then I get pulled back into the bedroom by Sam.

"Keep it shut!" Sam shouts while we try to keep the door closed. "I'm trying!" I cry out because of the pain in my arm. it shooting up into my neck like electricity.

Mindy pushes the dresser towards the door and it does a good job of keeping it kind of closed. Suddenly ghostface kicks the door making me fly on to the ground but Sam and Mindy keep pushing it closed.

Sam runs to the window and opens it as Danny quickly passes a ladder between the two buildings.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" She shouts over to him and I agree with her. This plan is nuts.

"Okay you three go first!" Sam says to which I do not agree. "Mindy!"

"WHAT? No someone needs to hold the door!" Mindy says while still struggling to hold the door so I go over and help.

"We'll get Anika next go!" I shout and she makes her way to the ladder.