Chapter 15

This place was creepy. I hated it and all I wanted to do was leave. Everything reminded me of some event that happened in the past.

Everyone's head whips around to the entrance when heels are heard coming from the shadows. I look up to see the face I know all too well.

"Mom?!" I say completely confused. "I called her" Gale said looking as guilty as ever. I can't believe she did this, this just puts my mom at risk now as well. More so than I, she was one of the original survivors.

"I came because I need to talk to you." She said with a sadness in her tone. "Outside please" Am I in trouble? Oh God, what did I do this time?

I slowly follow her out of the room, glad that I don't have to stare at dead people's belongings anymore.

"It's time I told you some things. I don't want you to freak out okay?" She calmly says which probably makes me freak out even more.

"It's about who your father is. Or was" I notice my mom shaking, this must be hard for her to say. I never found out who my dad was, even though I tried so hard. My mom was good at keeping things from people when she wanted to.

"If you don't want to say it, you don't have to mom." I say even though I really want to know who my father was and how he was the love of my mom's life. She told me all these amazing things about how she worked on a movie and fell hard for one of the workers. This was before the ghostface attacks on the stab movie.

"I lied to you Ave. I've been lying this entire time." I pull a confused face to what she was referring to. "Your father was not who I said he was. He was a horrible man although in the time I didn't know that."

"Spit it out mom!" I say impatiently but I will apologise for that later.

"Your father wasn't just some worker on the set of stab two. He was the director." She said.

"But the director was- Mom?" I say with realisation and tears sprung to my eyes.

"Your father was Roman Bridger." She said with a blank face and I stay quiet.