Chapter 19

"You and Avery are killers, just like your fathers" Bailey said a smirk growing on his face. "No we're not!" Sam shouted at Bailey clearly hitting a nerve.

"Yes you are you mother fuckers! You killed our brother!" Quinn shouted back at Sam and I, her face turning cold.

Richie. Richie. Richie. Richie.

This was Richie's family. This is the family of the man we killed. The man who tried to kill us.

"You said your brother died in a car accident" Tara says clearly dumbfounded by this new information.

"No, he died in woodsboro at the hands of your bitch sister" Ethan replied waving his knife about. I could swear I saw a tear form in his eye.

"There she is, there's the fucking killers" Quinn held her blade to Sam's neck, her anger growing.

"Real great parenting job Bailey. You clearly raised great people" I say trying to get Quinn away from Sam before she kills her.

"Shut your whore fucking mouth!" Quinn screamed and launched at me causing me to fall backwards onto my ass.

"Now put on the mask Sam" Bailey ordered thinking that she would.

"He was... so pathetic" Sam trailed on. "Thats not true" Bailey scoffed and tilted his head.

"He was a limp dick little fuck who cried before I silt his throat" Sam taunted again, this time clearly getting the reaction she wanted.

All hell broke loose and Quinn launched for Sam, I ran to the opposite corner of the room trying to get away from all of the psychos running around.

Suddenly Kirby has Ethan on top of her and she is trying to her best to fight him off. He plunges a knife she knows all too well into her stomach again and she lets out a scream.

"ETHAN GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!" I scream while running towards the fucker. To do what? I'm not sure I don't even have anything to defend myself with except my raw anger.

I spot the knife still sitting in Kirby's lower stomach and pull it out with force. "Sorry I'm going to need this"

"Fuck him up Ave" Kirby weakly says as I go on a hunt for nerd that has now completely ruined any trust I had for the male gender.

"Avery come out come out wherever you are" Quinn sang while walking around the desks. She turns her head directly to me and a smirk grows on her face. "There you are"

I ducked under the counter, the knife still in my right hand. Kirby's blood dripped all down it and it made me sick.

"Don't be a fool and try hide on me Avery" Quinn said checking underneath the desks but stopping one away from mine.

"Don't be a backstabbing bitch. Oh wait, you already are" I say standing up to face her. She stands at the other side of the desk swaying back and fourth waiting to pounce.

She swings at me and slices me in the arm, I shiver and run backwards away from her. It isn't long until I can't go back anymore and she's in front of me holding her knife up.

She hits the knife out of my hand and I realise I'm probably fucked. I hold her away with all of my strength but she gets closer and closer.

"I want this one sister" A voice I know all too well says from behind Quinn.