Chapter 18

"Ethan?" I repeated trying to make sure I wasn't just having another nightmare. A familiar sense of Deja vu was hitting me right about now.

He laughed, he fucking laughed. I stood frozen on the spot, clearly not processing this entire moment in my head.

Everything was a lie. He lied to me for months.

He killed Anika, he killed Quinn and he stood here in front of me laughing about it.

"No, you killed Anika and Quinn you bastard!" I cried out trying to get closer to him so I could rip him to pieces but Sam's strong hold kept me back.

"Mindy was right, it was easy to juke the roommate lottery." He smiled but it was different. It was an evil smile like he's been waiting for this moment his entire life.

"All I had to do was room with the conceited, condescending alpha literally named Chad. Fuck it felt good to kill him" Ethan explained with a grin while staring directly at me. He killed Chad as well? The anger rose in me towards Ethan, whatever feelings I had for him were gone as quick as I had had them.

"This was your grandmother's Sam. Nancy Loomis and this was your dad's Avery. Fuck it really runs in your families doesn't it?" He says while holding up two knifes, the sight of my dads made me shiver.

"Wait for it. My name's not even Ethan Landry! Is it Dad?"

"Dad?" Tara spoke her voice trembling in the process. Bailey was Ethan's dad now it makes sense.

"Mindy?" Sam says to the third ghostface that still stands covered. As she removes her hood I catch a glimpse of red hair from under the mask. Quinn.

My lips parted as I looked at Quinn in disbelief, I saw her dead body. Their laughs grew louder as their plan was falling into place. We walked right into their trap.

"You didn't see that one coming did you?"

"Yeah because you died!" Tara and I shouted in unison at Quinn.