Missed Good Old Times.

(Tap the media above it'll show Bell's outfit for this chapter)

"Aunty!"the twins said simultaneously as they rush to me,I ruffle Jimmy's hair and kiss Jules hair,I chuckle as Aunty Giselle carried my luggage inside the house"why are you just so stubborn?"Donna queried in tears as she hugged me tightly,I really miss my big sister,I miss good old times when it was us against the world ,well even if we still are ,I giggle inwardly as Donna picked my three years old Lizzy as she spoke the baby's language causing Lizzy to laugh.
eight years old Jimmy drew my attention as he tapped my legs," what does big boy Jimmy want now?"I question playfully," no,not now let's get inside and then you can ask Aunt Bell anything" Matt, Donna's husband said as we all got into the house.

   We all laughed again as Jimmy kept talking about being a superhero with pants and granola bars,what else would you expect of an eight years old.Jimmy was first to fall asleep and Donna had to call Aunty Giselle to take them to their rooms including Lizzy,but Lizzy would be sleeping in my own room."I was thinking since it's Saturday,what would you like to start doing now that you're in Sutton place with us"Matt words came as a shock to me,I swear if I had juice in my mouth I would have spit it out, I looked from Matt to Donna,"what? No way, It's a vacation and Donna promised to show me around Manhattan, right Sis?"I replied looking at Donna reaction,was this her plan? "Oh,come on Bell,I couldn't think of a better way to get you out of Stockholm,that place carries alot of bad memories,the whole baby and Asher memory and mum's memory. I couldn't help it remembering my little sister has been a mess for three years and I can't help her out,no way Bell, you're not going back there with Lizzy, it's final."Donna said and a part of me agreed with her,I really needed to move on from my past."you're right, I'll stay here and find a better life"I said to both of them but more to myself.

Please vote and comment on this story.I put alot of hard work into it so please no one should copy this work.