A New Life.

(Tap the media above, it'll show Bell's outfit on this chapter)

I woke up to Lizzy cries,I picked her up lazily as I took her inside the bathroom to clean her up, it's Sunday of course,I have my bath as well and hurried out to join the other's for breakfast. We eat and chat but I had other things to do besides sitting in all day,I pick out a dazzling shirt with my favorite jeans to go with it,I pack my brown hair in a messy ponytail as I walk out of my room, everyone is staring at me in awe which I pretend to not notice,"change is really beautiful"Donna finally said at which I laughed,"really??"I ask as I pick Lizzy up ,"where are you taking Lizzy to?"Aunty Giselle took Lizzy from me before I could protest,Donna and Matt laughed at me as I pouted,Lizzy has been a favorite part of my life but I'll just let it go since I have a lot to do today,I peck Donna and walk out the door, I stroll on the road catching glimpse of all beautiful things,my gazing don't last long as my rang,I check the caller ID, oh shit!
I muttered as I took the call,"Hello Kenz, what's up?"I blurt out first cause I know I'm dead,"Bell, did you forget to call me after you had promised to call immediately you got to Manhattan??"I could tell she was pissed,"look,I'm so sorry I was in the middle of so many things it slipped my mind"I said in one rush before breathing,she was quite at first but let out a loud sigh,"fine, I'll let you pass this one,Besides, how's Donna?Jimmy and Jules?Mr Hill?and definitely my sweet Liz?"she said sweetly, Mackenzie Ziegler,my best friend from high school,who happens to be in college while I'm being a mom at twenty-two,I roll my eyes,"everyone is fine,I just found out I'll be living here in Manhattan "I say while walking on the, more interested in my conversation,"what??!!!"Kenzie shouted that I had to pull the phone away from my ear so it doesn't bleed,"I'm sorry I had to leave,I didn't know about all..."I was saying as Kenzie interrupted me,"shush! that's a great thing she did,I need to appreciate her personally, I'm happy you're considering to start afresh, it's good for you and also for your child",I love this girl so much,"thanks Kenz"I whispered enough for her to hear,"your life isn't over yet, infact,it's just about to start,cheer up and fuck some Manhattan dicks"she said the last part loudly causing us both to laugh, I wasn't looking and accidentally bumped into someone, I raised my eyes and met his,"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking my exact way," he said in concern as he dusted my purse to hand it back,but I felt like a cat got my tongue,"um....I, umm... It's ok,"I stuttered as I took the purse,"ok,did someone just found another hottie?"Kenzie sneaky voice said from the phone, Jesus, Kenzie has been on call all along,"well I'm Liam,"he said when he noticed my awkward start, "I'm Anabell,but you can call me Bell"I replied ignoring Kenzie's statement, he nod his and ran off, wow,that guy is a hottie indeed, "Oh my Goodness! You find him hot"Kenzie exclaimed, did I say those words aloud,"Why are you so nosy? I'm ending this call we'll talk later,"I said and ended the call before she could protest.
I strolled through Sutton place, I found interesting places, I was beyound thrilled, maybe this is my cue to a better life, I need to live and be the best mom.

Hi,my lovely Reader's,Im sorry for the short chapter's but it end with this one.
Please vote and comment on anything you like and dislike in my book.
No copywrite allowed.
Thank you 😊.