Asher.

...... "What is wrong with you Bell? How could you not have known that Liam is a celebrity, CEO of Black Magic PLC in New York City? You want to stand in the middle of attention? Do you want the fame? What nonsense! You are all over the news, a video of you and Liam, people think you are couples".....
I roll my eyes when I remember Donna going on and on about seeing Liam and me on television,the news was saying "Hello, Manhattan's, our rich and hot Liam Dunlop has found love in the eyes of an unknown worker from him direct opposite's company, is there something we don't know?"the stupid newscaster had the replaying video of us looking like couples, I get off Instagram and drop my phone on my desk, like who post such shitty news about people that are friends with rich people? just there Mr Rogers walked to my cabin with a no nonsense look on his face, I was already sweating nervously, I stood up to receive whatever news he had for me even if I had a feeling it wasn't something good, "Hi, Mr Rogers" I greet rubbing my hands on my skirt nervously, "Miss Anabell Kendall, I was asked by the directing office of this company to call you, it's urgent" he simply and walked away, you can tell I was going to melt out of fear, I nod my head and follow behind him, we got to the office, and Mr Rogers knocked,"just so you know, if things turn out bad, we'll miss you"he whispered and walked away, the voice from inside called me in, I inhaled and exhaled before grabbing the door knob and slowly opening it, who I saw in front of me would have caused me to pee on myself if I was pressed,"who do we have here?it's none other than Anabell Kendall"the person said looking down at his computer, I could not bring myself to saying anything...

Asher's POV..

"Hello,send me the link and I'll check it on my laptop,''I ended the call, I really haven't been much of a good mood, Mum is always disturbing while Sasha just can't get over the promise of me getting her a new car, I shrug and leave my office, "Sir, your manager from project 4 called in," my secretary kept talking about my other companies in different places, I just got to the exit door from my company but turned around,"Nae, anybody that calls in, if it's from any project, tell them to call in three hours time, but if it's a customer or any of my business partners, tell Miley I said she should handle it, clear?"I finished saying raising my eyebrow in question, she nods her head and left while I get outside to my car, I put a call through to Sasha,
"Hello,Sasha, I on the road, meet me at The Diner" yeah, that's where we dine and do all my dirty things, I and Sasha are what you call acquaintance, but she doesn't want that anymore, she wants love and hell no, Im not even half way close to love, but she paid a lot of prices for me, She isn't meant to see any other guy besides me till our deal is called off, I was the one promoting her modeling career, We had to act like lovers to everyone but ourselves and we've been in this for a year and some months. I drive all the way there and as always met her first, she kissed me right there in public, I smile at her and turned to the receptionist to get a room, but the news on the television wasn't letting me focus, I turned to watch, only for me to see Liam fucking Dunlop giving Bell some blue roses and making sweet comments about her eyes, she was just blushing, and I was raging with my fist wrapped in a ball, this little rubbish was happening outside my company in Manhattan, fuck! I muttered and turned to leave the hotel in a rush I knew Sasha was running to me from behind but I didn't care I just got to my car and stopped, she got to me and stop trying to catch her breath,"Ash, what happened?"she asked, infuriating me more,"Look, go home, I'm not in the mood for this,"I said curtly, getting into my car i hear her say"Can't you at least drop me off?" I don't reply but drive off, I can't believe I just saw Bell on Television, she has changed so much, her faded blue eyes are more faded, we both have blue eyes and it's our favorite color, her dimples are more... you know dimpled, oh fuck! her hair have a bit more curls than when we were in highschool, I always thought about her cause she was my first and I happened to be her first too, I never wanted to think too much about her cause I thought like every other junior her class would be in college but she was working, at my own company, I needed to leave for New York as soon as possible.

Bell's POV..

I was standing in front of Asher, how is that even possible? I wasn't breathing anymore, was I imagining things? He even called my name, I shook my head inwardly like my boss wouldn't know my name,

"Good day Sir, you called me Sir"that was the only thing my mind could think of, he had a confused face at first but his expression changed, he looked angry, remembering us made me feel that clingy pain of our past, I can't believe fate still brought us back like this, my eyes were blurry with tears, I just prayed inwardly that it doesn't roll down my cheek, "Miss Anabell Kendall don't you know me?"he asked looking at intently, if I had to I'll do as my heart has started, I shook my head with a weary smile,"Sorry, no Sir"I replied, to my surprise it came out stronger than I expected, he was raging with anger, he was quiet observing me I guess, "Miss, you displayed a show in front of my company some days ago, putting our humble organisation to the public as a love center, is that what you do? Is that how you and your rich boyfriend display your love in a working organisation? Even when the drama started you couldn't take your lover from the company's face,"he said very harshly, my heart pricked, "I'm very sorry Sir, besides the man in question is a friend, I never knew something like that would be happening, he only offered a ride and it all came as surprise to me, unfortunately when it happened work had closed for the day and many workers were on there way home, I'm so sorry Sir" I said confidently, my pretence of not knowing him was really infuriating him, "Miss, I heard you have a lot of good records in this organization, which is a good thing for you and another, you don't know me, so I'll let this one slide, don't get in my bad record ever again, you can leave,"he said angrily and lowered his gaze to his computer, I just walked out so I could breath, I ran straight to the ladies restroom, I couldn't hold the tears anymore.