Chapter 3

2 days later..

Sidharth and Sana are expecting a client to come over for an important meeting..

Now it's already half past 6 and they are still waiting for this meeting to start.

Sidharth on the other side, has been observing Sana for some time and it's apparent from her expression that she is feeling extremely bored and sleepy..

"Are you ok?"..he asks..

"Haan ji Sir?"..she becomes aware again..

"Go grab a cup of coffee..you will feel better.."..he suggests..

"Ammaaaa kaise samjhaun main is admi ko that no coffee can help, I just need to sleep!"...she speaks to herself silently in her mind when he intervenes in her notion again..

"Hello?! Where are you lost..?"..he waves his hand..

"Sorry, nothing Sir! I am good..should I order for you?"

"No, thank you..I don't like coffee.."

"Hayee aap ko coffee nehi pasand?! Kya ho aap?!"..she sometimes can't help her frank nature and goes on blabbering without realizing who she is speaking to..!

Sidharth nods his head, giving her a blunt look again..

"Ooppss!! I am so sorry! Galat bol diya na phirse?!"...she blabbers nervously and for a change Sidharth smirks, finding her hilarious..

"Areh wah! He knows how to smile!"..she murmurs to herself again..

Intercom rings..

"Hello..?"..Sana picks it up..

"Madam guests agaye..abhi lift mein hai.."

"Ok thank you bhaiya.."..she keeps down the phone hurriedly and turns back to him..

"Sir they are here.."

"Great..get ready with the presentation.."

"Haan ji..all set.."

**************

Sidharth was skeptical while making Sana a part of this meeting. However, after Sudha recommended her highly, Sidharth gave in and now after the meeting, it is needless to say that Sana has proved herself as expected based on Sudha's referral. And now in the end, after seeing her passion towards her work, Sidharth is genuinely happy and decides to express his appreciation..

Sana is wrapping up while Sidharth is also busy gathering his vitals..

"Sir main nikalti hoon.."

"Haan it's pretty late, I will leave as well..let's go down together.."

Upon reaching the ground floor, he gets to see her reaching out for an Uber..

"I thought you had a Scooty.."

"Hmm I do but it is acting up for the last few days..tou servicing mein hai abhi.."

"No worries, I can give you a drop.."...he offers a lift..

"Hayee nehi aap jaiye, main chali jaungi.."

"Abhi office se bahar hoon, we don't have to be so formal and it's pretty late as well.. come'on get in.."

"Ajeeb banda hai! Kabhi kuch tou kabhi kuch!"..her inner self doesn't stop judging him!

"Sana??"

"Haan?"..she comes out of her subconscious world..

"Shall we?"..he opens the door for her..

"Thank you.."..she gets into the car..

*************

They are on their way..

"Thank you!"..he initiates the conversation..

"You are welcome Sir, lekin kyun?" 😅

Sidharth smiles and says..
"Though you deserved this appreciation in the office only but as we were getting late, I thought I would rather do it tomorrow. So now that you are here, I want to appreciate you for how you went with the flow during the presentation. I must say Sana, I was impressed! And immediately after that, I texted Mom and she was happy to know as well!"

"Actually Sir, ek baat bataun?"

"Hmm..?"

"Main paidaishi talented hoon! Lekin log galat judge karlete hai kyunki hamesha mere sath koi na koi siyappa laga rehta hai!"

Sidharth can't help but smirks..
"Well Mom speaks very highly of you!"

"Haan main tou Ma'am ki favorite hoon! Yeh tou pata hai mujhe!"..she states very confidently being all elated!

"Hmm that you are! Undoubtedly!"..he agrees..

"Ma'am is amazing as a boss!"

"Glad to know that!"

"Achha then tell me what rating would you give to your new boss?"

"Hayee isko kya hua?!"..her inner self starts poking her brain again..!

"Ab kya soch rahi ho? Am I that pathetic as a boss?!"...he tries pulling her leg..

"Hayee Sir! Aap maze le rahe ho na mere sath?!"

"Bilkul nehi..honest feedback chahiye mujhe..since we are out of office now, I think there is no harm in asking.."

"Honestly batana padega?!"

Sidharth chuckles to see her face..

"Relax rehne do! I can read your face!"

Sana seems to be falling into a trap of his words, so she decides to remain mum..👀

*************

Sidharth arrives back at home and goes straight to his Thammi's room..

"What's up Thammi? Yaar bandh karo yeh pathetic daily soaps!"..He reclines on the bed and places his head upon her lap, finding a moment of relaxation..

"Aaj bada late aaya hai tu!"

"Haan Thammi, I was occupied with too many things..but I am glad Sana was there to back me up.."

"Sana? Yeh kaun hai? Some new employee?"...asks Thammi curiously..

"Sana is Saanjh of Mom's office Thammi. I think you know her already. Waise tou everyone knows her! Starting from watchmen to liftman, she is everyone's favorite!... Sidharth nods his head!

"Achha Saanjh? Haan haan badi pyaari bacchi hai!"... Thammi recalls...

"Filter k bina hai bilkul! Haan lekin she is amazingly talented!"

He continues.."she never sits around her own desk..I always see her roaming around the office! But surprisingly, all her work gets done on time! God knows kaise manage karti hai!"... Sidharth says a lot about her unknowingly..!

"She is never around her desk..how come you are so much aware? Dekhta rehta hai kya usko?"..Thammi asks playfully..

"CC TV mere kamre bhi fit hai Thammi! I can see everyone!"

"Chal theek hai theek hai! Man liya maine Shona!..Thammi replies adorably..

*************

Please let me know about your thoughts on this. I am eagerly waiting to see the opinions of all my friends in the comment section..🥰