Chapter 44

Sidharth and Sana have just returned from a party. Both are drunk and laughed all the way home! As soon as they reach their bedroom, Sidharth swiftly puts on some music to enhance the mood for the night..

He pulls her towards him when she says..
"Ek second!"..she quickly frees herself to search for something in the drawer..

"Baby come back na! Kya kar rahi hai yaar! Don't give me a bad buzz!"..he complains, struggling to fully open his eyes..

Lighting some candles, she comes back to him.."Dance..?"...she offers..

He smiles, drawing her back to his arms and they begin a slower but a more sensual dance as their bodies press close to each other. She looks up at him and their eyes meet and the desires get locked into their gaze!

Slowly, softly their lips meet in a simple kiss and then a perfect, sensual act fits their mouths together! The air mingles between their lips and their tongues meet with the slightest touch in the middle..

"I love you Sidharth..!"....Her confessions through this passionate kiss make him more crazy and their bodies sway harder with the rhythms, pressing themselves together more, holding each other tight.

As their kiss grows more intense, their embrace tightens. His hands slide down her back, slowly pulling down the zipper of her dress. She cups his face, her fingers tracing his neck, beginning to unbutton his shirt.

Her dress drops down her body and he breaks the kiss to see his girl in all her glory and begins to nibble his way down her soft toned skin till her neck. She throws her head back in pleasure, arching her back pressing her hips forward.

He steps forward to make her step back towards the sofa slowly, as he licks her neck and nibbles on her ear..
"Baby you want me to take you to the bed?!"..he asks breathing heavily on her..

"No I am okay here, just relax!"..she pulls him closer, gradually settling into the couch, moving in a rhythm with him, sensually straddling him. His lifts up her thighs and she drapes them around his torso making herself get ready for the sensual ride. He cups her breasts and looks at her passionately..

"Stop teasing me naa!! Just do it..!"...she pleads and he pulls her closer to lean in more and says..
"You are beautiful!"

Both her cheeks turn crimson red instantly and he finds her intensely hot than ever! Blood rushes to his hardness and he takes the charge to suckle on her breast with his tongue rolling on her peaks and tickling the tip of her nipples, fondling the other one, squeezing it harder..!

Her moans grow as he suckles on her hard and harder that she almost starts begging to go wild inside of her now.."Pleasee Sidharthhh..!"

He takes the full charge and fills her completely and kisses her until he is fully inside of her! His hands are on her nipples, her tongue in his mouth. Slowly he moves his hips, settling his back, rolling his hardness inside her tight warmth. She breaks the kiss gasping for air, as he begins to increase the speed..!

Moving in harmony he slides in and out, up and down, back and forth stimulating her further. As their movements increase with speed, the intensity of their breathing grows! Moans begin to escape from Sana's lips as he buckles her inside. He begins to ride her harder, the moans become scream as her head thrashes back and she pulls him harder on her!

Their lovemaking grows with furious passion and slowly they come down from the ultimate high..

Sidharth sinks himself in her arms, his head resting on her shoulder. They breathe against each other and all their inhibitions escape from their body. Slowly he lifts her in his arms and carries her to the bed. There he lays her gently and she quickly rolls towards him to shift herself to his broad chest, slowly drifting to sleep..

***************

Next day..

Around 4 pm..

Sudha Mom, Sidharth and other BODs are having an important meeting in the conference room when something in the cctv draws Sidharth's attention aggressively..!

He quickly grabs his mobile and texts Sana..
"What the hell is wrong with you?! Your cleavage is entirely visible in cctv. Samne se tou bilkul clear hi hai shayed!"

She was so engrossed in her work that she has failed to notice when a button on her top came loose, causing it to slide down slightly..
"Hayeee sorry! I didn't realise baby. Main abhi washroom mein jaake fix karke aati hoon.."

Sana walks into the washroom to fix her top when she notices the love bites on fluffy areas of her chest. This makes her smile, recalling the glorious torture she has been through last night..

Meanwhile Sidharth calls..
"Hello?"..she receives..

"Kaha ho?"

"Washroom mein, fixing my top.."

"Baby dhyaan kaha rehta hai yaar?!"..he asks disappointedly..

"Sorry na! Button came loose and I didn't realise..aap meeting se bahar agaye?"

"No..Mom took a break. Ek kaam karo, come to my cabin and ask Rajeev to come along.."

"Kyun? Koi important meeting hai abhi?"

"Hmm.."

"Okay..aati hoon.."

"Byee.."..he hangs up..

***************

During the meeting in his cabin, Sidharth observes for the first time that Rajeev is covertly watching Sana..!

"Tou Sidharth final karlete hai phir? Sana aur main nikal jayenge parso, but you will not be able to join na? Agar tum manage karlete tou achha hota.."..suggests Sudha Mom..

"Mom it will be difficult, me and Mr. Mehta have that scheduled amendment meeting on that day only, so it's quite impossible. But don't worry, I will be available online and all arrangements will be done accordingly..".. Sidharth ensures..

"Sir, if you permit then I think I can manage to go with Ma'am & Sana.."..Rajeev speaks up to offer a help..

"Hmm..I think that's a great idea..What do you think Sidharth?"...asks Sudha Mom..

Had it been just an hour earlier, Sidharth wouldn't have felt uneasy! But observing Rajeev glancing at his wife in that manner has made him extremely uncomfortable about the idea of going on an official trip where Sana will be accompanied by him..

"Sidharth?"..Sudha Mom asks him again..

"Hmm..umm..I don't know Mom, Rajeev how is your work load these days?"..he turns back to him..

"Sir it's manageable..don't worry..I can support the team from Singapore as well.."

"Hmm..alright..I will ask Mayuri to get all tickets done. Go for it guys.."..even if he wants to, on professional ground, he cannot act unreasonable. Therefore he gave in..!

***************

Sidharth and Sana are on their way back to home..

"Kya hua aapko?"..she has been observing him behaving indifferently..

"Nothing..".. he keeps driving without interacting much..

"Don't tell me aap abhi bhi us baat ko leke naraz ho! Maine kaha na I didn't realise Sidharth!"

"Don't be silly! It's nothing like that..!"

"Tou phir baat kya hai batao? Why are you off?!"..she can sense that something is wrong..

Sidharth sighs..takes a pause and then says..
"Okay so basically I am not getting good vibes from Rajeev.."

"Matlab?"..Sana gets confused..

"I might be wrong but I feel there is something wrong going inside his head.."

"Ok but problem kya hai?!"..she asks again..

"I don't like the way he looks at you!"..he looks at her and replies annoyingly..

"Huh?!"..Sana didn't expect this coming!

***************

A chapter which is a good mixture of everything..🌝