Chapter 38

Sana feels like a sudden wave of shock coursing through her body, finding it hard to believe that he is reciprocating! For a while, she nearly welcomes the idea of collapsing into his arms with the little confession she has received, but the next, she becomes determined to get him to open up completely today!

"Fell for you DEEPLY MADLY CRAZILY...iska kya matlab hua?! Zara theek se batao!"..she makes an inquisitive face..

Her pretentious expression says it all and it surely leaves a smirk on his face when he decides to play along. Taking her hand into his, he says..
"Iska matlab hai you have made me go mad about you!"

"Suno! Mereko koi pagal banda nehi chahiye, ek healthy pati chahiye, who has the guts to own upto his feelings properly!!"..she replies by rolling her eyes..

"Accha tou meri drama queen aap hi batado kaise bataun that I have all guts to own you!"...he leans in a little more, carrying a mischievous smile..

"Mujhe kya pata..!? Waise tou bade stud bante ho, ab kya hua?!"..she asks almost impatiently now..

"Ok then let's do something, tum bolo mujhe kya bolna chahiye, I will repeat!"...he loves bugging her..

"Rehne do! Pagal ho aap! And you have proved it again!"..she picks up her phone to check on the chauffeur when he grabs it back..

"I am enjoying here, let's be here for a while.."..he calls a waiter..

Meanwhile, Sana gazes at him with love while he places few orders for them..

As soon as the waiter leaves.."Sidharth..?"...she calls him affectionately..

"Hmm".. he looks back at her..

"Kab hua aapko mujhse pyaar? Please sach batana!"

He smiles, laying his hand on her cheek..
"Woh tou pata nehi lekin I felt something very unusual jisdin nurse ne aake kaha that Thammi is no more and you held my hand immediately. That grip didn't let me break instantly and it felt so different, so real!"

"Phir chupaya kyun?!"..she asks innocently..

"Kyun ki mujhe samajh nehi araha tha and on top of that Ragini was there and I was getting driven by you! Sab kuch bohot ajib lag raha tha!"

He adds.."and it was more awkward when i started thinking of you in all given times!  Lekin jo Ragini k sath hua, I couldn't afford to let that happen here.."

"I am sorry! I hate seeing tears in your eyes and trust me I feel miserable thinking that I actually made you cry a while back! Pata nehi mujhe kya ho gaya tha! This will never happen again Sidharth! Main kahi nehi jaungi aap ko chhorke! But promise me aap aise gusse mein aake khudko hurt nehi karoge?!"

He gets awestruck seeing how lucky he got here and looking at her with utter conviction, he holds her hand into a tight grip and says..
"Yeh tou kuch bhi nehi tha, I swear sab kuch tod dalunga if you ever think of this stupid separation again! I was genuinely agitated Sana!"..he affirms..

"I am sorry but I was hurt Sidharth! Kaise chhorke chale gaye the aap!! The entire day I was alone in that room, you weren't even picking up my calls! Aur flight mein woh kya tha?! Main bimaar par gayi thi yeh soch soch k ki main ab kya karun?! Kaise samjhaun aapko?!"..she becomes hyper recalling what she has been through..

"Mera daam ghut raha tha flight mein! I felt like I would collapse..! I wanted you to hold me lekin aap paas mein nehi the!!"..she nearly loses her stability when he grabs her face in between his hands..

"Sshhh! Let's not bring it up! I am sorry!! I wronged you there, and I will make it upto you baby! I promise!".He gently rests his head on hers, trying to soothe her, though he is still on a guilt trip and seeing her so hurt only intensifies it!

His anger issues have consistently been his vulnerability and hence proved!

Phone rings to interrupt their notions, and it's their chauffeur..

****************

Same day, midnight..

The room is all dark and Sana is in deep sleep while Sidharth is wide awake recalling her helpless face while she narrated how she was all scared to be on her own!

He can't help but lean in to call her..
"Sana?..Sana?!"

"Haan? Kya hua?! Aap theek ho?!"..she wakes up abruptly...

"No I am not okay and I really need to clarify this..!"

"Kya hua baby? Why are you getting so hyper...?! Ruko main pani lati hoon..!"

"Nooo! Stay back, suno meri baat! I hate myself for treating you like this! You said in the evening that you wanted me to hold you, but I wasn't there! Trust me, this feels so defeating!! And when I saw you unconscious, I felt like my entire world has collapsed!"

"Sidharth..! Calm down baba! I am absolutely fine now! We are together.."
She affirms..

"Sana, my heart aches! I am so sorry!! Sorry isn't enough I know but I need you to understand that you are my everything! Agar tujhe kuch ho jata na flight mein, tou main ek aur mishap nehi le pata! You are a blessing, a gift, how could I afford to let you be?!"

"Kya ho gaya hai aapko?! Calm down! I am totally fine now!!"...she gently rubs his arms and then drapes her arms around his..

"Tu chorke tou nehi jayegi na mujhe baby?! I could let the soul I loved the most go before my eyes, I can't let this happen again!"...he cups her face..

"Do you love this soul equally?!"..she smiles pointing towards her heart, not really realising what's waiting for her next!

He lets out a profound sigh and enfolds her in his arms, completely embracing her with his affection...."Now there is nothing in this world I cherish more than your soul! I LOVE YOU baby..!"

Sana comes out of his embrace and gazes at him without blinking for once! Extremely overwhelmed with disbelief, her tears start streaming down her cheeks, finally filling the emptiness she has carried within for months!! ❤️

**************

I love you all as well...❤️