Chapter 9

WARNING WARNING TERRAIN TERRAIN

The sirens were blurting out loud.

"WE HAVE TO JUMP NOW!" I shouted at Fitz. I had him attached on to my parachute front. I decided to jump at that moment. The next thing I remember is waking up in the back of a van.

--------------------------------------------

"So what are the coordinates, Fitz?" I asked him.

"Emmm... Willow?"

"What?" I said as I set the plane to auto pilot. I walked over to the computer where Fitz was sat. There was a virus on it. At that moment, the plane went into a nose dive. I quickly grabbed Fitz and got a parachute on.

--------------------------------------------

When I woke, I was strapped into a seat beside some people in black clothes. Fitz was still unconscious opposite me. I tried to open my mouth, but it was duck taped. My hands were tied in front of me in some kind of lock. I was looking around me when I felt a gun on the side of my head. I didn't dare to turn around. They pulled the trigger.

--------------------------------------------

I then woke up again in a cell. The cell was dark and cold. There wasn't any beds or blankets. Just a cold floor made out of concrete. There was bars between the cells. I walked up to one of them. I looked in them for Fitz. I him Fitz siting on the ground.

"Fitz?"

"Willow. Thank God you're here. I don't know what to do." Fitz said. His voice started to shake.

"It's ok Fitz. They'll know our plane went down. They'll come for us. I..." I paused, "I promise." I said that trying to get his hopes up. I didn't know if we were going to get out. I didn't know who or what I was up against. There was nothing to give anything anyway. I was stuck. I sat down on the ground to Fitz's level. I set my head on the bars between us, "I don't know when, but they will find us." I didn't know what time it was. It was cold so we decided to go to sleep.

"Goodnight Willow." Fitz said to me.

"Goodnight Fitz." I said back. I laid down on the cold ground and tried to fall asleep.