Chapter 16

I was allowed to come out of quarantine after Coulson talked to me. Whenever I went back to my dorm, Fitz was on his bed with Bruno.

"Hi bud." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me."

"Fitz. I didn't have a choice."

"You could've told me after you told Ward."

"You know about that?" I asked

"He told me." He said, with a tear in his eye.

"You talked to Ward?!" I asked him. "Why would you do that?!"

"I wanted to know the truth about what everyone was saying. I thought the best person to ask would be Ward because you were with him for so long."

"But why didn't you ask me instead?" I asked him.

"I was scared." He said, as he wiped his eyes.

"You know you don't have to be scared of me."

"I know." He said. "What is it you can do anyways?"

"I can do lots of things." I said to him. 'Like this.' I said, into his mind.

"So your telepathic?"

"Yep. And telekinetic." I said, while moving the gun prototype into my hands. "I can also change between Inhuman and Kree and when I'm Kree, I have super strength."

"That's so cool! Why didn't you tell us?!" Fitz asked.

"If I did, I would've been put in jail."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I'm allowed to now." I said, smiling slightly. "I know how to control my powers so I probably won't have to go anywhere."

"Good." Fitz said.

May walked into our room.

"Your coming with me." She said.

"Excuse me?" I asked. She didn't reply. Instead, she grabbed my arm. I managed to get out of it. "Where are we going?" I asked in a stern voice.

"You don't need to know." She said. I knew she wasn't going to tell me. I just read her mind instead. I knew I wouldn't like where I was going. She grabbed my arms and put them behind my back. She handcuffed them. "Let's go."