Chapter 19

After I got everyone dinner, I decided to sort myself out. I got myself a peperoni pizza. The others all got their own dinner before me so at least I didn't have to worry about them.

I sat down to eat in the common room. I was alone as everyone else was preparing for their missions tomorrow. It was annoying that Coulson wasn't letting me go but I do see his point with me being hurt and not exactly healed enough for the field. I'm just glad that everyone was okay with the fact that I'm half Kree, half inhuman. I'm not sure what I would have done if they didn't let me stay.

Due to being part-Kree, I'm technically older than what I've been telling people. Kree age differently to humans but thanks to the Inhuman part of me, I look like I age normally. At least so far, anyways. I think I'm actually about 20-something in earth years, rather than 16. As far as I know, I'm the only Kree-Inhuman and the only person able to switch between the two. Usually Kree need nitrogen to breathe on earth comfortably. Thank god this doesn't apply to me because of my mom.

I walk back to my dorm room but before that, I go to find Coulson to talk about possibly getting my own room again. I love sharing a room with Fitz, don't get me wrong, but I feel like I'd do better if I had my own space.

"Hey, Coulson." I say to him.

"You okay, Willow?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I'm good. I just need to talk to you about my room with Fitz..."

"Are you okay? Is there a problem?"

"No, no, no. Not at all..." I pause. "Well... Kinda... I just was thinking about getting my own dorm, if that's possible? I love staying in a room with Fitz but I feel like I need my own space."

"Oh... Of course I can do that. I'll find somewhere for you. Until then, just stay with Fitz."

"Will do, boss." I go to leave but then Coulson starts talking again.

"Oh and, Willow?" I turn around and look at him. "Please stay on rest until I clear you for missions. I know you're part Kree, and can most likely handle yourself, but please... I don't want you getting even more hurt out there..." I nod my head and leave the room.

Coulson is really like the father I never had growing up. I'm so glad that we found each other and this team. They're my family now and I would never, ever want anything bad to happen to them.

-

In the next two hours, while the rest of my team were out getting the remaining Avengers, I went back to my dorm, let Bruno out and managed to do some studying. I wanted to learn how to communicate with people who may have disabilities, as it sadly isn't taught in spy school. As I was researching, Fitz came back and Bruno immediatley ran over to him.

"How was it?" I asked Fitz.

"Was alright. Just the usual, 'Go in, grab the Avenger, get out'." He replied. He sat down on his bed and looked at me. "Coulson mentioned that you wanted to have your own room. If it's something I did I-"

"Don't worry, Fitz. You didn't do anything. It's just that I wanted my own space that I can go to when I'm feeling low... I love sharing a room with you, Fitz, I just think it's time we get our own space. Plus this means you'll be able to move in with Jemma." I wink at him.

His face gets all flustered and he says, "Yeah, that would, em, be great." I give him a smile.

"Erm, Willow?" Fitz asks me after 5 mins.

"Yes, Fitz?"

"Do you know why the Avengers are here?" He asked me.

I looked at him, "I'm not entirely sure but Coulson wouldn't bring them in without a good reason, and I trust him to tell us when the time is right." I turn back to my desk and start working again.

"Okay. It's just that I heard they're here so that we can bring them back together and stop them from fighting, and then we can use Coulson as a means to get them to stop." Fitz says, after a brief moment.

I spin my chair back around and look at him, "Wait... where'd you find out this info, Fitz?" I ask him.

"Um... I overheard Coulson and May talking about it before I went to see them about my mission..." He replies.

"Okay. Well now we've just got to figure out the exact reason Coulson wants them back, cause I'm pretty sure it isn't just because they're not getting along."