One: Normality Is an Illusion

Thank you for choosing this book to read! Please read the following below before moving onto reading. (Thank you Masquerade16 for the outline on writing the disclaimer!)

This story will have multiple scenes of supernatural violence, detailed smut, childhood trauma mentions, murder, gruesome language, mafia and law enforcement violence, detailed violence, mental health disorders and many scenes that could in fact be uncomfortable to read. The scenes will not be sugarcoated, I want to practice on my detailed writing, so I hope you can understand it. I'm not being soft about it, when I say this will be a dark story, it will be dark.

If you continue to read this book after this warning, I am assuming you have read the following warnings and it will be YOUR responsibility to take care of yourselves while reading this book, read at your own risk. The scenes will be VERY detailed, so be mindful of yourselves and mental and emotional health. You have every right to STOP READING if at any point you start to feel uncomfortable or triggered by what has been written, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Do not push yourself to continue if you feel overwhelmed with this story.

Everything involved in this story is entirely Fictional and not meant to take on a literal sense - well obvious since its a supernatural story. With that being said the characters do not represent, speak for, or reflect how any celebrity is that this story may have. They are only used for visual purposes, but do not under any circumstance have any connection with the person in real life. So do not make connections or jump to certain conclusion related to the person in real life.

This story was inspired primarily from The Nerds by @Masquerade16 - Who's such an intelligent writer, and I grew so inspired by her story and the characters and wanted to create an alternative universe with these characters involved - while adding a bit of other factors from her other stories. However, this story is not based on her stories, but there are similarities: Taekook with Yeosang and Hwanwoong family structure from The Spawn, Mafia/Agency theme like The Nerds, Taehyung's character inspired by his from idiosyncratic, Jungkook's character a bit inspired from Subject X and Crave (But not completely) and as far as I know, that's mainly it. Despite this story having a lot of factors inspiring it, it's predominantly inspired by The Nerds. However, despite that, this story idea - the outline, what the characters go through, and their connections with each other is mainly my idea. I created this story idea, so with that being said plagarism is absolutely not tolerated. If you'd like to be inspired by it, that's something you have to console to myself or Masquerade16 about, like I have with her so there wouldn't be any misunderstandings.

I want to add, this very important note, that I am no expert or psychologist. So do not take anything in this book entirely into consideration in regards to mental illness, disorders, etc. I have, however, done various of research in regards to these areas to not approach this story without some knowledge, and to not offend anyone as well. I will continue to learn more as the story continues to progress. So in advance, I apologize if there's some misinformation about the disorders mentioned, please do educate me and correct me if I'm wrong (not hostile but informative). This story isn't meant to sensationalize disorders or mental health, but the purpose is to encourage the removal of the stigma surrounding it through writing in this piece. I want to be as educational as possible with what I've learned, that's why it's important to correct me if there's any mistakes that appear.