Three: Radioactive

"Do you think our dads fell in love at first sight?"

Yeosang stares at the stones he's kicking over on the ground, shrugging to himself, "I don't know."

"Oh come on, can you just imagine?" Hwanwoong beams, grabbing a puddle of dead orange leaves and throws them into the air as confetti, "Heart eyes, stomach in the butterflies -"

"Butterflies in the stomach -"

"Same thing," Hwanwoong waves off, facing him now, "Did they ever tell you how they met?"

Jungkook and Taehyung never told them how they met, ever. It's a rule they've set since they were beginning to gain a consciousness till now, and as blunt as it is, it's not something the two teenagers cared to ask either. They're together now, that's all that matters.

 But now that they think about it, the subject coming into the air, how did they meet?

If the world doesn't know about people with aptitudes, how did they know of each other?

"I think they're silent about it because they're shy," Hwanwoong continues to say this time with a giggle, abruptly teleporting to hang upside down on a branch of a tree, looking down to his brother, "Do you think we'll ever find someone to love?"

Hwanwoong - a curious and socialistic eighteen-year-old boy. He's always inquisitive about everything, always asking questions, the type who needs to know information to the last detail and won't shut up until he gets his answers. His nature is more tender than that of Yeosang, and that probably has a lot to do a lot with being exposed to Valencia while growing up. 

Karma and Valencia were very much around Hwanwoong than they have been around Yeosang, and who knows why, probably has to do with some assigned roles or something. Meanwhile Yeosang was more around Tigresa and Eden - who are vastly different from Valencia and Karma.

Valencia and Karma are like ideal mother and father - Valencia being caring and tenderhearted while Karma being stubborn and hardheaded on - quite similar to Hwanwoong's personality.

Tigresa and Eden are good cop/bad cop - Tigresa is first to act when something happens, attentive and assertive. Eden is when Tigresa's way doesn't work, then it comes to being manipulative and snarky - Matching a bit with Yeosang's personality if one thinks about it.

The only thing the two possibly got from Jungkook is Hwanwoong's responsible mindset. He's attentive to doing his job right and at a correct order, just as he taught him. He's not lazy, or leaves things for last minute. He's well disciplined, and always manages to make a smile tug on Jungkook's face. While for Yeosang is simply his colder demeanor. He does things quietly, prefers being alone and does what he can without so much noise. He's serious when it needs to get serious and tends to not goof off. In his head he always thinks he has to set an example for his brother, but it's easier said than done.

Two vastly different personalities, but somehow, they seem to tolerate each other to a certain extent. 

"I prefer not thinking about it," Yeosang mutters, keeping his hands behind his back, "We're never leaving this forest, so why bother thinking of a possible love in the future."

Hwanwoong suddenly teleports beside him, "Well, I thought the same way too, but who knows? Maybe we will leave one day. If not in that case.... I'll marry you!"

"Yay, we love incest," Yeosang claps sarcastically.

"Hey, we're step brothers!"

"Brother is still in the equation," Yeosang slaps the back of his head, "Looks like this forest is already making you feel hopeless."