Ten: What is it?

Once upon a time, Jungkook didn't know if someone of his kind were ever capable of feeling love for one another. 

His biological parents clearly are out of the equation, and his adoptive parents are questionable - they had a good unity while raising Jungkook, even when they did miss their previous life before he came into the picture, but who knows if they felt genuine love, or found him as the hope for their past sins.

Jungkook never really did question it, after all, they weren't like him. They were just hitmen, they just knew how to kill anyone of Jungkook's kind. Truthfully Jungkook never did feel any type of attachment to people before, mainly because he knew he was different.

Well, until he met Lisa.

It'd be too bold to say he fell in love with her, but the two held a teamwork that was so successful while working in the agency together. She knew how to crack Jungkook out of his shell, and Jungkook enjoyed always challenging her when they'd go one-on-one together.

She was the first person that made him feel normal.

Lisa made him feel something close to a human being.

That was then, the old memories Jungkook can remember, but now..... Nothing is the same.

As previously mentioned, everything about her is different; her politeness, attentive to his behavior, even being apologetic when he's upset - which is something Lisa used to never do because she hates apologizing. Little habits are not the same as well, she's just so... Robotic.

The more Jungkook is around her, the more unease it makes him feel. Even when he tried to recall old jokes or memories, Lisa just didn't seem.... There.

She wasn't there.

It's not his Lisa.

Even as he put her down on the mat - for the fifth time now - during this combat practice, Lisa didn't even try to fight him back. 

It was pissing him off by this point.

Sitting down on the mat beside her, Jungkook rubs his head with a hand and watches as Lisa sits up calmly, flashing him a flushed smile.

Her smile that once used to be filled with so much giddiness and mischief is now empty.

Lisa...

Jungkook drops his hand to rest it on his knee, his stare firmly to her, "You're not really Lisa, are you?"

This made Lisa furrows her eyebrows, head tilted to the side, "What? Of course I am -"

"Then why are you not her?" Jungkook huffs exasperatedly, "You don't act like my Lisa, or talk to me like her - you don't even try to fight back -"

"Well because I don't want to hurt you -"

"This is what I mean!" Jungkook grunts angrily, getting to his feet, "There's something inside me.... Something is telling me that this isn't right. I look at you and I.... Why can't I wrap around my head that you're here in front of me right now? And I can't understand why."

Lisa is silent as Jungkook spoke, and he looks back to her - seeing her still on the ground, "Something isn't right here, and it's driving me insane. Even when our son died, you didn't even.... Grieve... Our son Lisa."

Now to her feet, Lisa is holding onto such a deep frown with those crystalline eyes, and she hesitated before placeing a hand on his shoulder, "I... I didn't mean to hurt you with my behavior I just -" Lisa's face twitches, confusion now flashing her eyes as her gaze falls to the ground, "I don't remember a lot of things."