Eight: Message

Focus.

Music.

And dancing. 

People, lots of people.

Nothing unexpected from an underground club, if anything, it's exactly what it was imagined.

Eyes.

Eyes are all over the place, drifting from person to person, drunk or getting into that direction of being tipsy.

Anything but sober, expect for the boy dancing within the crowd. Something about his graceful essence and glitter beside his eyes has people taking a double take to his presence, drawn to his fluid dance moves and flirty facial expressions as he's very aware of how he's snatching up attention with his charm.

A charm he learned to manipulate by the best.

His once brunette hair now blonde, he runs his fingers through them effortlessly, smiling to the colors in the ceiling - feeling so alive.

Hwanwoong felt so alive.

However, having fun wasn't the agenda for today. 

His eyes kept drifting to the vivid red-haired male by the bar, definitely not too far older than he is. He's watching him attentively, and Hwanwoong is definitely putting on a show for him, up until he got tired of teasing.

Dancing through the crowd, Hwanwoong moves to the other side until he reaches the mirror wall, leaning back against it with a careless smile and eyes closed. 

It didn't take long for him to feel a presence standing in front of him, fluttering his eyes open to see the guy who has been eye gawking at him. Hwanwoong grins to his sparkle of interest in his eyes, tracing a finger to the outline of his leather jacket.

"Looks like my hunt is over."

"Your eyes couldn't be anymore needy for attention hm?"

The guy's warm hand traces to his neck, thumb sliding down his bottom lip. Hwanwoong smirks to such question, moving to the side, "Wanna bet?"

And he moves along side the wall, luring him in with his dancing while he followed like a dog on a leash - all the way till Hwanwoong lead them to the bathroom.

The second he stepped inside, the lights flickered off.

Only alighting a familiar glare of glowing orange eyes.

The guy suddenly drops to the floor, gasping for air to the sudden burn he feels on his skin and inside his body as he breathes, his eyes suddenly glowing blue but not being able to do anything.

"A bit worthless to use your aptitude of ice against radiation," The voice behind the orange eyes says, walking closer to him, "Hwang Hyunjin, member of Orchids."

The man with the vivid red hair pants sharply, his vision blurring as he feels the suffocating burn on his throat, unable to even speak.

"I'll be quick, just for your sake since you're surprisingly weaker than others," The voice continued to speak, eyes narrowing, "You're going to go back to Orchids tonight, and you're going to leave a message for me, can you do that?"

Hyunjin is barely breathing by this point, but he still somehow manages to nod back in stutters.

"You are going to leave a message to both Taehyung and Jungkook, separately. They are to go alone to Seoul Forest Park tomorrow at 1300h, and say they must go alone unless they want their wives to end up like their sons by midnight tomorrow night, can you do that for me?"