Eleven: Play Your Words

*Subtly Unedited*

"So this is it, huh? All the new fuckers entering Oasis? They all look like a bunch of fucking pussies!"

Hwanwoong cringes to the words of the woman stomping down the line of the new recruits, himself included being on of those fuckers she's scowling down at. He stood upright, as Jungkook raised him and Yeosang to stand when it involves listening to authority, and maybe's that's the reason why she didn't look his or Yeosang's way.

If there's anything Jungkook taught them well, it's how to handle the screaming and yelling of a strict instructor: Unlike a few newbies here who immediately started crying just by a sneer of her hateful gaze alone.

Besides, Yoongi made sure to give them a run through last night before they were on their own this morning. So you can imagine the night filled with lots of yelling, sudden command to do on the spot - some basic military tactics to be ready for. Bootcamp in Oasis will feel a lot like the military, so another bonus to having a father who's a Sergeant - while also having Eden and Karma encouraging from the side.

Wonwoo met up with them in the sight of the incident, and he was actually a lot nicer than expected - but that didn't change Yeosang's subtle grudge on him for what he did to his parents.

They didn't do much talking on the way, just for the sake of fearing that someone may overhear or they're being watched. So he only took them to Oasis headquarters, and from there he did a brief run through on what to expect - but Jimin also already did that aside from Yoongi's military introduction.

So getting in, registering, seeing their fake identifications in the system, they were easily given access inside.

As Wonwoo promised, no one recognized them, especially Director Jung - who smiled to everyone as they entered to the gymnasium.

Both boys made sure to remember his face well before standing into a line.

So far, no sign of Jungkook nor Taehyung, but the Boss of Orchids was here with Director Jung - since of course a handful of these recruits would be going with him - assuming that's the deal the two made along with their alliance.

One of those people being Yeosang.

"I need to know if some of you will make the cut to stay here," Drill instructor Moonbyul continues to scowl, turning around to face everyone in the line, "If not, then you will find yourselves escorted out to go with this fine gentlemen here."

All eyes falls to Boss of Orchids, Kim Namjoon. Everyone here knew who he was, and clearly they know he has a thing for those who don't showcase their best to suffer in his empire.

Quite the reputation he has.

Hwanwoong gulps thickly, glancing to Yeosang briefly. The other boy didn't seem phased, if anything he looks as though he has just aimed for his target.

To melt with his bare hands.

"Well don't you have a thing for straying eyes," Suddenly Hwanwoong is to the center of the attention, having the drill instructor in front of him with a pointed stare, "Alright newbie, since you don't care so much for instructions, why don't you go first in displaying your abilities? And you will go against him."

Hwanwoong stares in between her eyes stiffly but then salutes to her, at the same time Yeosang did as well as she chose him as his competitor, "Yes ma'am."

The two approach the mat, feeling the eyes of the Director and Boss eying them from afar, but they calmly remove their shoes and stand face to face. As Jungkook taught them to do, they bowed to each other and got ready.