Seven: Bolt Rings and Death

Signature.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung need to write their signature on this paper, laying right there before their eyes on the table.

Divorce.

A divorce paper.

Boss and Director Jung are both present, even with a lawyer. Seeing this document actually perplexed both Taehyung and Jungkook, since they have no memory as to them being married or even a moment where they weren't trying to kill each other.

So, how did this happen?

"I'm confused," Taehyung blurts out, looking at Boss, "I thought I was married to Wheein. I came here to be with her safely with my son while I worked as your assassin. Then Jungkook came to kill me. That why I left with my kid. How did a marriage came out of this?"

Jungkook is staring at the document with hands to his back, also confused as to where this came from, but not demonstrating it on his expression. That's until Boss stood in front of both boys, followed with a flicker of his finger.

Suddenly a hand is placed over their heads, forcing them still.

"You two sure complicate my life," Boss chuckles sarcastically, "You two had an affair behind your wives, since Jungkook was working under cover. While Jungkook tried to get information out of you, right?"

Taehyung blinks at hm, slowly nodding, "Right."

"Jungkook manipulated so well as an operative of Oasis to even go as far as having you two married so he can have you under the palm of his hand, and control you to take down Orchids," And Boss looks at Jungkook, "Right?"

Jungkook's gaze is unreadable, which slightly did raise a concern for Boss, until he spoke, "That's right."

Good.

Boss smiles and looks at Taehyung, "Then you found out the truth, felt so guilty he manipulated you because then he was going to kill you, and you abandoned your wife and stable life for a liar."

A liar....

Jungkook used and lied to him, just so he can get closer to him and gain information.

Going as far as to try to marry him, just to further manipulate him in his tactic on gaining Taehyung's trust.

"So you ran away with your kid, before he could try to hurt either of you, wasn't it that that happened?"

Taehyung now lets the guilt fill in him, glancing to Wheein - seeing her seemingly to have accepted the reality of it a long time again, unable to help himself but whisper to her, "I'm sorry."

Wheein snaps her eyes to him and smiles tightly, shaking her head, "I've forgiven you a long time ago, it's okay honey."

The hand on Taehyung's head has left, leaving him to accept that reality.

Boss on the other hand looks heavily at Jungkook, who's still looking at him with his empty stare, "Did I lie at any point throughout this?"

Jungkook didn't hesitate to say, "No. I did use him to grow closer to Orchids and gain trust, just to crush it down."

"Then tell me something," Boss looks at him attentively now, "What happened with both of your kids?"

"Taehyung's kid Hwanwoong was kidnapped by Jimin and Yoongi," He says almost robotically, shifting Taehyung's eyes to him, "They were my friends, did it as leverage. However, Hwanwoong managed to make a deal with both of them, resulting with my son also being taken as revenge."