5- Welcome Home

~Song: Bad Luck

~Song: Bad Luck

Luke chuckled slightly at Finns comment.

As we all sat around the bond fire sun set had turned to night and it was getting colder.

"Yeah I'll believe it when I see it." Ryan said in response to Finns story.

He just gave a cocky shrug. I'd learned a lot about Finn in the past few hours, and thank fully he had fit in perfectly fine with my friend group.

Luke tapped my shoulder slightly and I looked up at him.

"Gotta move chica." He stated

I sat up and looked at everyone in the group. It was getting late and it showed on all of our faces, we weren't normally ones to stay up late or at least this late.

"Well guys its been real but I have a shift early in the morning." Luke said while standing up

"Night Luke." Everyone said

Luke just smiled before turning to Finn.

"Nice to meet you, I'm sure we'll probably meet again tomorrow."

I rolled my eyes slightly, Luke's time living with me and my family had definitely turned him into a 'rich' kid.

It definitely helped him move into his adopted home. Every now and then you could see the part of him that lived on the streets, but otherwise that side of him was completely gone.

I stood up as well, turning to Finn.

God he was attractive, anyone could admit that.

His brown hair and his sharp jaw line.

He was taller too, though that probably didn't mean much because I was only 5'4.

"Hey, we should probably head out." I said to which Finn nodded.

He stood up and put his phone in his pocket.

"Alright guys, night I'll see you in the morning." I exclaimed to everyone

They all gave me a slight wave and salute.

"Night Nora. Night Finn." Everyone said in their own manner

I smiled as I turned away from the bon fire.

Me and Finn walked side by side through the dark streets, Ocean Bay had never been unsafe but as it was dark in the street I gradually walked closer to Finn. Feeling safe at his side.

"I like your friends, they're nice." Finn said with a half smirk towards me.

I smiled lightly nodding my head in agreement.

"Yeah, they are really good people." I said aloud

I wanted to add on 'better than me' but I didn't.