8- My Type

~Song: You taste Like Wine

"What about that one?" Finn asked pointing to a skinnier slightly younger man at the bar.

I scrunched up my nose in disgust and shook my head.

Me and Finn had been sitting inside the Yatch club for hours. Talking and playing games, we'd officially passed the 'forced roommates' stage and entered a friendship one.

"Pass, really?" Finn said in surprise.

He'd taken Smash or Pass to a whole new level.

Now as we played he was trying to narrow down what my type was. Based off of old men who passed in the club.

He'd even began writing notes down on a napkin. It kind of looked like an informal business meeting.

I tilted my head, looking closely at the man. What was it that I didn't like about him.

"He's too short, probably my height. Which is embarrassing cause I'm like 5'4." I explained

Finn just gave a nod of agreement as he wrote said comment on his napkin.

He cleared his throat before reading aloud, almost proud of himself for the way he had gathered data.

"Alright Ms. Nora Elizabeth Baker." He said using my full name to which I raised an eyebrow at.

"You don't like short men, they must be at least over 5'8 which I agree is respectable because you are 5'4. Eye color apparently doesn't mean shit to you but hair color does."

I looked at him confused, thinking to myself 'no it doesn't'. I could think of several people who I'd...

I bit my lip, drawing the memories out of my head and turning my attention back to Finn..

"They need hair, obviously, but it can't be grey. But you did deny several men with light or dirty blonde hair." Finn stated.

I looked at him in shock, "did not." I stated

He nodded his head looking at his napkin data "I guess that rules both Ryan and Luke out of the equation for you." He said in a joking tone referring to their hair color

I rolled my eyes continuing to read the data written down from our little game.

Brown hair, over 5'8, muscular, and tan. I bit hard on the inside of my cheek, this had to be false.

"How did you figure all this out?" I asked turning to face Finn.

He just shrugged his shoulder, unbothered by the dissecting he had just done.

"Well I just wrote down reoccurring traits that you liked and didn't like about guys you smashed or passed." He explained before taking a sip of his water.

I scrunched up my eyebrows again feeling as though this depiction must be wrong.

"Ok." Was all I said, somewhat lost in my thoughts.