40- Congratulations

~Song: Everywhere Everything

I awoke slowly to the sunlight coming through my windows.

I pushed my face further into the corner of Finns neck, by doing so Finn instinctively wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"Morning your highness." Finn said his voice deep.

It wasn't a surprise, but different waking up next to him.

"Be quiet." I said, laughter behind my voice.

"What, you're the queen of the waves, the announcer said so." Finn replied

I laughed, rolling off of Finn and sitting on the side of the bed.

Finn sat up, I could tell his gaze was on me.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Finn asked moving to the edge of the bed.

I but my tongue to stop myself from replying 'you'

"Um, not that hungry. Maybe like toast and a smoothie." I said with a shrug.

Finn looked at me, getting up from the bed he stretched and I could easily see the muscle in his back.

"You sure? You're on a empty stomach remember." Finn looked at me with a smirk.

My face felt white for a moment, remembering last night.

"Fuck, I almost forgot." I said standing up from the bed.

I had a head ache, but it was one of the most mildest hangovers I'd ever had.

"Luke? Is he ok? There is no way the police didn't see what he was doing."

Finn walked over to his phone and picked it up.

"Yeah he texted me, got away with a warning. Josh is in jail though, for possession of drugs and assault."

I let out a thankful sigh, walking over to Finn.

He showed me the text from Luke on the group chat. 

Under it was a reply from Ryan "guys you should have seen the look on the officer face, he was like 'you did that to him? With your bare hands?' Josh was fucked upppp."

I scuffed, it being more of a small laugh. 

Finn laughed too before shutting off his phone.

"How about French toast? We can go to the dinner down the street." Finn offered.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, that sounds good. Just let me get into something that matches." I said looking down at the off grey combination.

"Hey! I picked that out and I think it looks hot on you!" Finn defended picking up his shirt from the floor.

I felt my cheeks grow slightly red as Finn said that, and I moved to my dresser.