28- Thunder Rolls

Grabbing my blanket I threw it out into the hall for Finn to grab, while I took my pillow and charger

As I shut my door Finn walked down the hallway to grab my blanket.

Picking it up he immediately made a face.

"A weighted blanket? I gotta carry this all the way down stairs?"

"I like the pressure, ok?" I explained as I began walking towards the stairs to the basement, "plus it's only 12 steps I'm sure you'll survive."

Once I reached the bottom of the stairs I flipped on the light switch and walked over to the couch.

Throwing my pillows on one end and plugging my charger into the side.

I sat down as I watched Finn walk around the couch with the blanket.

He threw it down on the couch before dramatically sitting down awfully close to me.

"God you're so high matnience." He joked looking at me with a smile.

The rain outside got louder against the house and another roll of thunder cracked.

"Me high matnience? Please, have you seen your hair?" I joked, "I see what you use in the shower Mr. Pacifica daily moisturizer."

His smile grew as he looked at me, dimples forming on the corners of he cheeks.

He turned towards me on the couch, putting one arm over the back of it.

"Why are you looking at what I'm using in the shower?" He asked laughter behind his voice.

I bit my lower lip, still having to look up at him to look him in the eyes.

"Well when I let my conditioner sit I get bored." I explained

"Ohh, and I'm the high matnience one." Finn said leaning back in the couch.

The way we sat our legs were touching, his body heat transferring to mine. I couldn't complain because the storm had caused a major temperature drop.

"Wanna play a board game?" Finn asked looking around the basement for something to do.

I shrugged, board games not really my thing.

"Aren't you tired from working at the docks today?" I asked, knowing exactly what his job entailed and how hard it is.

Finn shook his head no in a uncaring manner.

"I mean alittle, but I'll stay up for you."

I could feel my cheeks heat up slightly,  then the thundered boomed outside.

"Why don't we play something that doesn't require set up." I offered

"Truth or dare?" Finn offered and I gave him a look