changes

'i still cant believe my dad took this stupid fucking job, its a joke i never wanted to move '
' you will be back in a year or so right ? '
' maybe lilly i dont know but i gotta go need to unpack love ya ! '
' love you summer ! '

i walk down stairs and see my mum and dad carrying boxes into my new house . i still cant believe he actually took the job and didnt even ask for my opinion.
' hunny please help dad carry the boxes into the kitchen' she said carrying a box that said bathroom on the front .
' no tell him i dont want to be here so i am not helping him and his shitty decisions' i say as i grab my skateboard and run out of my house .
as i am riding through my new neighbourhood i stop for a break and to tie my long brown hair back out of my face , i see a boy with dreads and baggy jeans and a blue cap on . i go over to introduce my self
' hi i am new to this neighbourhood, well new to this country '
' hi i am tom kaulitz whats your name gorgeous'
' s-summer jones'
i blushed as this handsome boy stared straight into my eyes .
' cool , am just going to call you SJ , fuck fuck fuckkk band practice starts in two minutes'
' see you round tom '
' see you later gorgeous'

i skate home and run straight into my room and shove my head in the pillow . i turn my music on and turn it all the way up , i cant believe i had to move here but maybe it was a good thing i did .
i jump up out of bed and grabbed some boxes and started unpacking .
' i hope tomorrow go's well '

i walk up and check the time .
it says 5:30 , i hop out of bed and grab my towel and hop in the shower . when i get out i blow dry my hair and put some makeup on . i am going basic today since it is my first day at my new school . i do a smoky eye and go to chose my outfit, i choose a black tank top and a some green cargos . i feel basic af but i cant go all out for my first day .

my dad drops my off right outside the gates of the school . fucking hell every one is looking at me , how embarrassing. i walk in looking down at my shoes when i hear somone shout,
' HEYY your the new student right , oh shit let me introduce my self i am georg what your name ? '
' i am summer but apparently i am getting called SJ now and do you know how to get to classroom 16 ? '
' yess it is maths we have the same class!'

georg grabs your hand and drags you to you lesson . as you enter you see i boy that has black hair and has the same smoky eyeshadow as me . i see georg sit next to a boy with glasses and blonde hair . i sit next to this boy who smells of cigarettes and cologne.
' hey i am summer i love your hair '
' hey i am bill.. wait wait did you meet my brother tom yesterday? '
' yeah he seemed nice i guess, very friendly ' bill started smirking.
' ja of course he was and i see you have met georg by the way he dragged you here'
he laughed and you started laughing with him , he had the most beautiful smile i have ever seen .

the lesson past few lesson have went really good ! it is lunch and you see georg waving you over , you didnt have any lunch because all the women working with the food only spoke german . you walk over and see bill , you feel more calm after seeing him . you also see the blonde boy and tom , you sit in between tom and georg .

' hello i am gustav and i am guessing your summer since thats all everyone is talking about ' looking over at tom then laughing .

' hey gorgeous'
' hey tom ' i say staring at his lip peircing and then looking back at his eyes .
' quit staring SJ , any way wanna come round ours after school we live opposite you at number 9 '
' yeah will be round at 4 ' i say as the bell rings and as me and gustav walk to history . my heart is pounding , how am i this lucky ! i have found 4 friends on the first day of school ! i cant wait to go round tom and bills , i hope it goes well .