bye lilly

'cmon lets gets some drinks!' i screamed. if i had to put up with these people and lilly i need to get drunk fast. me and lilly start walking to the table where all the drinks were and i saw a girl sitting by her self so i grabbed her hand and took her with us.
'hey am summer who are you?'
'erm i am ivy but every one calls me baby'
'well baby cmon we are doing shots and no one puts baby in the corner !!'
ivy laughs and i know we are going to get along.

a few shots later me and ivy are killing it on the dance floor and making everyone one look. she spun me round and a guy dropped his drink all over me.
' what the fuck dude watch what your doing!'
'sorry let me help you' he got a napkin and started rubbing me all over.
'what the fuck is he doing to her?!' i hear tom say.
'run' i laugh at the man and he stops smirking and sees tom walking towards him. he drops the napkin and trys to walk away but tom grabs the back of his shirt. he trys to get away but bill grabs his drink and pours it all on his pants.
' fuckin hell tom isnt that scary' bill laughs. tom lets go and turns him around.
' touch her again and i will kill you, be lucky i am warning ya. literally. dont test me, now fuck of before i change my mind.' tom said looking the scared boy up and down. i turn tom around and grab both side of his jacket and pull him close to me, i kiss him before going back to ivy.
'girl he spilt wine on you' - ivy
'fuck i didnt even look and i dont have anything else'
' i do but i dont know if you will like it'
ivy pulled me outside and went to look in her car. i pulled out a rollie and started smoking it. i havent been high in weeks, apparently we need to be careful incase paparazzi see but georg said that no one could see in or around the house.
'okay it doesnt look like much but if you are wearing it then you are wearing these heels girl' -ivy
'omfg'

i walk in and everyones eyes go to me.
'fuck sakee'
i was wearing black lase up heels, a mini skirt that went that far up you could see the bottom of my ass and a see through top you could see my red bra through.
'tell me baby, why were you by your self?'
'well the models sorry 'super models' always make me feel bad about my self either its them sending me diet plans or them posting horrible photos of me with them looking gorgeous as usual' -ivy
' well this is my fucking party, so i will take care of this in a minute but how do you know the guys?' -me
'i am georg step sister practically, our parents meet up mostly here but they wants us to move to germany soon. so i am moving right after summer brake! but my dad said i can spend the last week at georgs whilst they have QuAlItY TiMe before they have to deal with georg and me'
' no wayyy !!! we will spend that week totally wasted, now lets deal with these bitches' i say staring them ugly fuckers down.
i walk over.
'what is your problem with ivy?' i say to them . there is four of them.
' what we dont have a problem?' -girl 1 laughs with all of them
' well you fucking do, you slut so wanna get out before i brake that pretty face of yours?'
'erm i know this is your party but gustav invited us so were not leaving'- girl number 2 said to me and ivy
' cmon baby lets do this'
i grab one girl by her hair and the other by her top making it rip and showing everything and ivy does the same. gustav opens the door for us letting us pull them out side. they all run into their little white geep.
' omg no the rats are on the loose!' i scream watching them drive away.
' when your friends with me ivy no one will ever make fun off you again' i grab her hand and pull her back in.
' want one..suvi?' - ivy giggles
'suvi? bitch how many drugs you on now' i burst out laughing.
' its means summer well that what i call it. like where gonna have a suvi this year! its just like saying we are gonna have a sexy, alcohol filled summer, so suvi it is!' -ivy
' yes i would love a cig right now, thanks baby'
she passes it to me and we go to find the guys and lilly . she said she was going to find them like ten minutes ago. we walk over and i see lilly try to get it on with tom. he is sipping his drink and she is trying to sit on his knee he is pushing her off but she wont stop. i stopped ivy from walking any further so i could watch how this played out .