get out of my head

i woke up, lying on top of baby. i didnt want to wake her so i snuggled back into her neck and fell back asleep.

2 hours later

'morning suvi' babys quietly whispered in my ear.
she was playing with my hair but i didnt want to move away from her, i was too comfy. after a couple of minutes, i opened my eyes she was twirling my hair around with her finger.
' morning baby' - me
i rolled of her front and moved closer to her laying my head on her chest.
' can you remember last night?' -ivy
'nope can you?' -me
'nope i can remember the car ride back though' ivy giggled.
' omg omg i remember that and i can clearly see he enjoyed his tasty snackkk!' i said point at her neck.
' i could say the same about you SLUTTTTT' she screamed.
' omg shhhhh your so loud and my head is banging!!' i winced.
i can remember last night but she obviously cant so i am not saying i do. it was great and i love that i can have a good friend that i am not scared to get real with but i dont want to be that real again!

'cmon lets get you ready baby!' i took some paracetamol and then grabbed her hand. we took turns in the shower and then blowdried our hair.

'up or down' -me
'up of course' -ivy

i put her hair in a messy bun that would stay in all day. then moved on to makeup.

'smoky or natural' -me
' have a guess stupid bitchh' -baby

i did i brown eye and black eyliner and did the same with me. i straighten my hair then we went to choose outfits. we decided we were gonna look like eachother today. i chose a brown tank top with white wings on the back, some black cargos and some white gold jewellery to match her bronzed skin. i have always been quite pale but it never really bothered me till now. i act tuff but i read the things people say about me. it is like their words are in a loop around my brain.

GHOST
SLUT
ANOREXIC
ANNOYING
BITCHY
FATTY
EMO
PIG

the list goes on and on. thats why i like smoking and drinking its takes my mind of everything but i cant keep them thoughts out my mind. just one more time. it has been months, but my old school was just a bunch of fucking bullies. i havent done it since i came here since i met them. but the thoughts are back and i dont know what to do anymore. i wish i could trust somone enough to tell them how i feel without making me feel like a burden.

i snapped out of my zone.
'bitch put it on then' -ivy
'okay.' -me

' FUCKIN HELL WHAT YOU TRYING TO GET ME TO DO! BECOME I PROSTITUTE!!' -me

' hello sexyyyyy!' ivy smiled.

i walked out in a crop top that showed the bottom of my boobs which ivy said i couldnt wear i bra with, a denim mini skirt that sat below my hips.

' okay you look gorgeous on the other hand i dont really feel comfortable wear this, i feel ugly.' -me

' stop suvi, dont ever say that about your self. you are the most gorgeous girl in the world. your so beautiful baby! now come here' she said with a smile and waiting for an embrace. i walk over and hugged her letting out a single tear.

' lets show them!' - i smiled. i picked up one of toms black bandannas and wrapped it round my head.
we walked out of the door and went to the room next to us. we opened the door with a spare key and woke them up with a show.

we opened the curtains and went to the front of the bed were tom and bill were groining because of the light.

'welcome to the run way suvi and baby!!' we both hollered. they both instantly sat up waiting for us to show our out fits.

'BABYYY!!!!' i screamed.

she popped up from beside the bed where we crouched. she walked around before blowing a kiss to bill and throwing her jacket at tom before joining be at the side of the bed.

' NEXT UP SUVIIII!' ivy squealed.
i strutted over to door before turning round and slut dropping infront on the bed and winking at tom. i laughed before helping baby up on her feet.

'woop woop!!' bill shouted and tom whistling.
'okay you look gorgeous as always and you look like summer. what the fuck is going on and how are yous ready at this time!' -tom
' tom are you stupid or stupid?!?! i am wearing summers clothes and summer is wearing mine thats why she is lookin extra fineee!' ivy said hyping me up whilst i did i spin.
' it is also 4 oclock babe' i said to tom.
' well i think that we should leave these two love birds to it and go back to the room, eh?' tom said with i smirk.
' yeah i think thats a good idea tom' ivy said looking at bill. bill looked her up and down before saying
' right okay bye. go. leaveee.'
' jesus calm down horndog' i giggle before grabbing toms hand. we left the room and we heard some laughs before tom picked me up. i wrapped my legs around his waist and started caressing his neck. he opened the door of the room with one hand on my ass and one unlocking.

' couldnt wait could you?' tom smirked before chucking me on the bed. he took of his top before moving down on top of me. he started moving my tit with his hand whilst kissing the fuck out of my neck. i let out a soft moan before pushing him off me to take of my top. he smirked before pulling off his joggers and taking his time to take of my skirt. i pulled  him down under me and took off his boxers so the is nothing left covering his beautiful body. i go down on him just till he is about to..

'your so good..so..uh..gorgeous...'
' my turn' i lick my lips he pulls me down and starts kissing my stomach till he gets to it. i feel his tongue moving around making me moan.
'fuck..' making my back arch ' tommy' i whimper as my toes curl. he stopped and puts his fingers  in and starts massaging my clit till i cant hold back any more. i let out a loud groin but i am aching for more. i opened the draw next to me and grabbed a condom.
' you still havent baby' i winked. he smiled at me as i ripped it openwith my teeth, he fell to my side. before i put it on i wrap my hand round and move up and down until he moans. i put it on and get on top of him, on top of his dick. i start going back and fourth, his hands on my waist and   ass making me go fasting.
'tommy.. uh..'
' summer'
i lay my head in between his face and shoulder. i kiss him leaving my mark on his neck. he is the one i want to be with. i kiss his lips and he kisses back before i lie next to him. our naked bodys wrapped around each other.
' hey are yous ready' bill and ivy said.
' WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOUS DOING!' me and tom said. me trying to cover my pussy and tits at the same time. tom grabbed a pillow to cover his..
' SORRY WE THOUGHT YOUS WERE DONE IT HAS BEEN AN HOUR!' bill screamed and covered his eyes his his hand.
'DONT BE SO LOUD NEXT TIME WE COULDNT EVEN HEAR OURSELVES' baby giggled before winking at summer. bill covered her mouth his hand before chucking her over his shoulder.
' she is talking bullshit' bill giggled before closing the door.
me and tom burst out laughing.

bit smutty theheheh. did you guess right or did you think that suvi and baby would actually be together? bit of a long since i havent posted in a while.
as always love you guys!!!