friends

i said goodbye to gustav and started walking home because i was not letting my dad take me any where near the school after what happened this morning. i got to my door and there was a note on the table . i opened it ,

hey hun me and dad are going to a hotel this week, remember for auntie vickys birthday xoxo we have went shopping for you and left you some money on your night stand , dont be moody you said you didnt want to go to here party because ' she would probably eat me the prostitute'

love you hunny, from mummy xxx

i hate the way she calls herself mummy , but i dont really care about that at the moment. i care about looking good , i grab the box of cigs my dad left and his lighter and ran up stairs . i redid my makeup and put my hair back in a claw clip and took a cig out and lit it . i put the money from my night stand into my bra whilst taking a puff . i look at the time and it is 3:36 and then look out my window whilst blowing the smoke out . it was tom . he was putting his hair back and putting his hat on , who knew i could fall this hard for somone i dont evem know properly.
he turns and looks at me and i wave with the cig in my hand before flicking it out on the pavement. i hear a ding

MAYBE: TOM

hey gorgeous , you still coming
round we are practicing tonight be
ready for your ear drums to be blesses ;)
you should be smoking for a 16 year
old !! ( bring the pack )

                                          hey tom , and how did you get my number ?!?!? and also
stop calling me gorgeous you hedgehog !
and i cant wait to hear thiss , and i will
see you later tommyy :)

i got it of gustav and i am not
a hedgehog ( i think that is a very
rude thing to say to some one ) but any way see you later SJ :-)

i started smiling down at my phone and looking back at toms house to see him smiling at his . i go downstairs and grab a snack whilst watching the clock . after what it felt to be hours it is time to leave . i put the cigs in my back pocket and my phone in the other pocket and practically run to his house .

i knock and a very happy bill answered
' SJ !! i cant wait for you to hear our new song monsoon , we might even publish it if it goes well! '
' wait wait wait , gustav told me yous were a band but publishing? are you guys like famous!? '
' we thought you knew, we are quite popular in germany and some other places that we tour too '
' i never knew this , i was wondering why everyone one in school was talking about yous '

tom walks down the stairs , i greet him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek
' hey gorgeous'
' hey hedgehog'
he laughs and heads down the basement with bill as i follow behind . gustav and georg are already down there setting up , i run up to them both hugging them at the same time .
' erm arent you forgetting somone ..' bill said in his fake sad voice . i run up to bill and give him the tightest hug ever !

i sat and listen to them play there new song , i could sit there for hours and listen to them play there songs but after all the boys were down they told me about how their parents aren't coming back for two days and needed to let of some steam . i suggested a house party and showed them the money my mum left me . i said that i would go to the shop i asked who would come with .
' i will gorgeous'
' come on then tommy '

as me and tom are walking back with the vodka , we pass a bottle back and fourth taking a few shots before we get back .
' how you liking it here summer '
' its okay , you guys have made it alot better thanks '
' you mean my lovely face made it better' tom said smirking at me and looking me up and down .
we dropped the bags of and grabbed a bottle of vodka and i pulled out the pack of cigarettes i had in my back pocket . we went out in his back garden whilst practically chugging the bottle .
' i never knew your garden was sooooo big' i laughed
' gorgeous i think your already drunk and nobodys coming for another hour' tom chukcled .

' oh you shush tommy , i see the way you stare at all the girls so dont even bother with all this gorgeous bullshit . you not foolin any one ' i said before winking at him . i turned round and started walking back into his house as i feel tom grab my wrist .

he pins me to the wall ' gorgeous your the only girl i will look at from now on' he says before kissing me . he starts moving his hand up my top and then kissing my neck leaving his mark on me .
' come on tom , people are showing up know i guess you were wrong' i grabbed his hand and lead him in the house whilst bill was chuckling and shouted ' come on summer lets dance !!!'

after dancing with bill and taking a few more shots , i ask gustav where he was and gustav says in the kitchen looking down at his shoes .

that is weird i walk into the kitchen to see tom with a greasy blonde hair bitch that was in the year above us .

' erm tom'
' fuck of , cant you see i am busy right now' he says not even looking at me
' okay sorry hedgehog, i am going home have fun with your toy' soon as he heard me say hedgehog he pushed the blonde girl away and started jogging after me .
' summer wait , stop walking so fast'
' why ? i am not being another one of your sluts'
' you arent gorgeous, ever since i saw you , i knew you were gonna be the one' you smiled whilst unlocking your door . tom wrapped his arms around your stomach and whispered what he wanted to do to me .

side note : they may be abit of smut and also sorry if there is any spelling mistakes. i wanted to make them younger so i can do them growing up . there is going to be some twist and turns through out . i am also going to add some new people good and bad . plus will me doing some of toms povs . this is my first book and still dont know how this stuff works x

bye guysss