party

THE CROWD GOES WILD AS TOKIO HOTEL
LEAVE THE STAGE

'omg that was fucking crazy!' i screamed.
'you did so well gorgeous' tom said as he picked my up and spun me around in circles.
'that went good i guess'
'what do you mean I gUeSs you did so good bill!' i said to him pushing tom aways and then giving bill the tightest hug.
'thanks SJ, just cos i nearly fell..'
' BAHAHAHA WHAT YOU FELL OH MY DAYS'
'tom shut the fuck up for once' gustav says whilst punching him in the arm.
'lets back i am exhausted' i rubbed my eyes.

summer pov:

we all get back to our rooms which took longer than i thought because no one told me that we needed to do like a billion autographs before we left. me and tom ordered some food for the boys before going to sleep. tom told me that we had another photoshoot tomorrow and that we were going on some sort of questionnaire what ever the fuck that means. i think that i did good today but i could of never of done it without tom and bill. they are like a comfort blanket for me, they help me when i stress out or if i am feeling sad. they are always there for me and i hope they will be here with me forever because i cant think of life without them. without tom and bill i would be nothing. i wouldnt of made any real friends and i wouldnt be a girlfriend and i wouldnt be in a band, they even let me stay round their house almost every day when my mum and dad argue . its getting worse every day, i try and be there for both them or try and solve it but it just gets me stuck in the middle of it all. i wish i could get out of there, i wish they didnt always find a way to but the blame of any thing on me. i just wish i wasnt here anymore. but am staying for them, i am staying here for georg and gustav and bill and of course tom . i couldnt be at where i am now without tom. he always trys to make laugh and he brings me snacks when i am in a bad mood. georg always tell me dad jokes and always has to make at least one sex joke a day . gustav is always there to listen and for when i dont want to walk. bill, bill is my bestfriend and he helps me pick out sexy outfits for partys and can make a banging cheesecake. i need all of them and i will do anything for them. anything.

the week goes by and tokio hotel had two more shows. they have had multiple interviews and a couple of photoshoots . its the morning of summers birthday.

bills pov :
' right shut the fuck up you idiot your gonna wake her up!' i whispered.
we have decorated summers room whilst she is sleeping. i did most of the work because tom said his job was keeping her 'warm' so she wouldnt wake up which was bullshit. i hung up a happy birthday sign and blew up some ballons . i also went and got her some of her fav breakfast food. eggs, bacon and toast. its so good SJ can sleep through everything, last night me and gustav were throwing toms skittles of her head and she slept through georg and tom going full WWE on the balcony . i think i am done decorating.

'gustav! wake up you cant sleep on the floor idiot. any way its time'

everyone starts singing 

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear SJ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

'what the hell guys this is awesome! how did you do all this is my room without me waking up' i exclaimed.
'magic!..... it was all me these lazy little shits either slept on your bed' he says looking at tom ' or slept on your floor' he said looking at gustav.
i laugh my head of and then give them all a big hug.
' okay okay open you presents then!' georg said eagerly ' mine is the best !'
' okay okay whatever, open mine first gorgeous' tom smirked.
its a red envelope with two sheets of paper inside.
i read the first sheet,

the first time i met you summer lexi jones, i knew you were the one for me. i want you to know how much i love and adore you gorgeous! xxx
( now look at the second page and stop reading this stupid)

i laugh and put the first page down.
' no fucking WAYYYYY!!' i scream and i jumped out of bed and started dancing till i got pins and needles in my feet.
' i thought since we have 6 weeks of school and the tour is only 3 weeks, we could do somthing fun just the two of us! so i am guessing you like your present ja?' tom smiled .

' YES OF COUSE I LOVE IT ! ONE WEEK IN PARIS , TOM YOU KNOW I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE FOR MY FULL LIFE'

' okay that was a shit present open mine' gustav smirked. he handed me a big box wrapped in christmasy paper. i ripped the paper off.

' no you didnt not! thank you so much gustav you know how much i wanted these shoes, there like two HUNDRED bucks dude you shouldnt have gus'

' i know i am the best, never mind a paris trip when you have these bad boys' gus chucked.

' okay okay whatever mines better than there rubbish gifts' georg stated . he handed me two presents one flat and one i long box . 
i opened the flat one first and it was a bunch of pictures of us all as a group but in one photo frame.
' i love it but why put that photo in!!' i whined . i was a photo of me crying because my hair curlers burned a chunk of my hair off.
' well look what else i got you man! your so goofy.' georg said. i opened it and it was curlers with all the attachments.
' YESSSS! these are the one the-' i said but got interrupted ' the ones the hairdressers uses' they all said.
' saved the last for best didnt you SJ' bill laughs.
' of couse i did bill but where is it then ?' i questioned.
' when we get back home i am letting you buy whatever you want and taking you to the movies and i also booked i fancy restaurant which apparently even has a dress code! and also before you get any ideas your limit on shopping is 500 okay?'

' WTF YESS THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVERR, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ! PISS OFF GET OF ME , I DONT WANT I HUG I AM TRYING ON MY SPECIAL SHOESSSS!!!'

' there is another thing! we have planned a huge party and loads of cool, nice people are coming!'

my heart sunk. a party.

hey guys sorry for not updating, i am gonna try uploads every few days if i can. hope you like this because i have already started righting part two of this and you might cry!!?!?!
as always
love you guyss !!