¿baby-tom?

i grabbed babys hand and dragged her to the room. i pulled the draw out and put it on the floor, we look through it trying to find some good bikinis. i let baby keep on looking whilst i turned on some songs and got two cans out the mini fridge.

beautiful liar-beyoncé,shakira
started playing
me and ivy quickly got our clothes off and the bikinis on. i un twist babys straps and we start dancing. i never knew how gorgeous she actually was till now. the way she moves her body to the beat, the way her dirty blonde hair moves so gracefully. damn

after a few more songs me and baby grab the speaker and run through the corridors blasting telephone by lady gaga. she grabs my hand and looks into my eyes as were running. she looks away but i dont. i cant keep my eyes of the girl who wants to get with my best friend and i am with his brother. she takes my breath away, how?
she pulls me outside and walks towards the two boys waiting for us. i take my eyes of her and pull out the cigs i had held up with the string on my bikini. i pull two out and give one to baby, i light mine then light hers for her which is already in her mouth. i take a puff then pass it to tom, baby does the same with bill. i turn the speaker on but quiet so we can still all hear eachother.
'lets play truth or dare' i say looking at tom and bill.
' yess good idea, summer go first'-ivy winked
'ivy truth or dare?'- me
'dare, i aint no pussy' - she laughed
' i dare you to sit on bill til your next go' -me
'okay you sneaky bitch'- she giggled.
'okay summer, your turn and i am doing it' - bill smirked.
'dont even ask dare!' - i squealed.
'go canon ball into the pool.' - bill laughs.
' okay then'- i hopped out the jacuzzi and ran up to the pool before jumping in.
' jesus i didnt think she would actually do it' -baby laughs moving backwards on bill. his arms around her waist pulling her more back. he kisses her neck leaving a bruise. i pull my self out of the pool and go sit back in between toms legs. he starts playing with my hair but i dont care about that all i can look at is baby. i turn around to tom and ask him
' truth or dare'
'truth'
'did you actually think grandma was pretty?'
'nope i have ptsd of that now' he laughs
'wtf is grandma?' ivy and bill both say.
'secret' i giggle. grandma was the girl tom was kissing at that party when i first met him, well when we started liking eachother.
'bill its your turn' - i said.
'dare'-bill
'kiss ivy or lick the bottom on the jacuzzi'- i say lifting one eyebrow making ivy laughs. bill turns ivy around so she is on her knees on his legs.he lifts his head up to reach hers. they start kissing and i cant keep my eyes of baby. tom puts his hands infront of my eyes.
' thanks you babe, STOP NOW JESUS I SAID KISS NOT FUCK!!!!' - i squeal whilst kicking water at them.
'summer your turn' ivy smirks.
'dare of course' i smile back.
'kiss me' ivy stares right into my eyes.
i turn and look at tom for the acceptance nod since he knows i dont just like boys. i turn back to ivy and grab her face. she puts her hands round my waist and pulls me closer. we start making out for like 30 seconds. our tounges in rhythm. i pull her hair back so she is sat down. i get on top of her and grab her boob moving it in a circular motions. she lets out a slight gasp before i let go and kiss her cheek. i look at bill and tom who both had there hands over there eyes like children.
' are yous done jesus, you would think yous liked eachother or sumthin' tom scoffed.
' we were done like ages ago you idiots' ivy winked.
' oh okay' tom gave me a reassuring look. i smiled back at him.
' i think that ivy and me should share our room tonight and you can go in with bill, cos i am not leaving her with YUUU' i say looking at tom then bill. they both laughed knowing how drunk me and baby were.
'cmon suvi and tired' she said looking me up and down. she turned the speaker up and grabbed it, its was playing promiscuous by nelly furtado. i grabbed the box of cigs out of toms hand and laughed before grabbing babys waist to stop me from falling over. i still did. which bill and tom both could still see and started pissin them selfs.
baby pulled me round the corner dropped the speaker she pushed me against the wall then...

what do you think is gonna happen ? are these feeling real or is it the drink? love a good cliffhanger!!! this one is abit shorter but i hope thats okay. i did say baby was gonna bring summer out of her shell!
as always love you guys!!

 i did say baby was gonna bring summer out of her shell! as always love you guys!!

🤫