my ending

my name is summer lexi jones, i am now 32.
i am still apart of tokio hotel and we have just made an album were i sing every song! me and bill have swapped places, he is now my back up singer! gustav isnt giving me piggy backs any more he is giving his beautiful daughters them, and georg is married! how time flys when your surrounded by the people you love. last week, tom took me to our favourite place paris and finally ask me the big question! bill moved out of our house the other month because he said he wanted his own place which we respected and tom was very happy but i was sad to see my best friend leave. i mean he didnt move very far only over the road! that reminds me off magdeburg, living across the road to each other but this time bill stayed and tom moved. i quit the drugs back in 2009 only a year after my overdose. it was hard to stop but tom and the boys helped me alot. bill took me too all of my hospital appointments to see how my health was and ended up getting with my nurse. it took bill a year or so to move on from ivy. ivy was the first girl he loved and my first real girl friend. i found out that lilly gave baby the dodgey drugs and she got 3 years for it since it didn't affect ivy. when ivy crashed her car she was apparently on drugs, when i found that out i wanted to actually get help. it is now 2023 and i am 32. the last time you heard from me it was 2008 and i was 16.
it is tom and bills birthday next week and i am going to tell them some very special news.
ivy listing kaulitz + billy shäfer kaulitz
are now two months old and i think its time to tell the world about my beautiful baby girl and boy. i think the boys and my beautiful angel with love the names i picked. i hope my life stays as good as it is right now,
signing of
suvi
sj
summer
gorgeous 
mrs.kaulitz