nervous 

'guys please give me a clue!'
' the clue is gorgeous, that you will love it and think it is amazing' he says kissing my cheek and grabbing my hand .
'yup you will think it is super cool' gustav smiled.
me and the guys chat for a little longer till everyone got tired, so we decided to all go back to our rooms. i change out my clothes and get in the shower. i come out and tom passes me a towel whilst covering his eyes and laughing. i rap the towel round me and sit next to him.
' i am really scared tom'
'you should be feeling scared, it is just common sense ! it is your first tour and your first time singing in front of any one but the guys. you will be fine gorgeous, swear on your life !'
' thanks tom, i just really hope i dont freak.'
after arguing back and forth for half an hour about whos going to be better tomorrow, we both decided that tom is better. i snuggle into tom and fall asleep on his chest.

TOMS POV
summer looks so cute when she is sleeping. she looks quite like a chipmunk in all fairness. i love nights like this, when it is just me and her. i hope i dont mess this up, this isnt just any sleezy girl , its summer. she means the world to me , she gets along with my friends and my family, she knows everything about me, she is always there for me when i need her and i dont know what i would do without her. i cant mess this up.

i wake up and check the time, its 7:34. tom is still sleeping, so i put some baggy joggers on and quietly unlock the door and leave. i know that bill will be up, so i walk down the hall to his door and knock.
'hey SJ , why you up so early? normally your not up till the afternoon.' he laughs and i roll my eyes.
' shut up idiot and let me inn!'
i walk in his room and jump on the bed. no one else was here so georg must be in gustavs room.
'you okay summer? you seem very of?'
' yeah i am okay, thanks any way bill'
' you ready for today cos i know i am shitting my self'
'i feel abit scared but i just need to stay calm and i will be fine' i say picking at my fingers.
me and bill sit and talk for about half an hour till we hear a knock at the door . i look through the peep hole and it was just the guys so i let them in.
they all jump on the bed and i go sit in-between toms legs . he pulls me up so i am leaning on his chest and he starts playing with my hair.
' i am soooo hungry, yous wanna go get some breakfast somewhere?' gustav suggests.
' yesss i am starving' tom adds.
' i saw a place like 5 minutes away from here when we first got here' i say.
' lets go then before i eat one of yous' bill laughs.
me and tom go to our room to get some clothes on . i get one of his tops and a some shorts. i get a claw clip and tie my hair back.
' so what you getting i want waffles !'
'calm down tom , you sound like a crazy person' i laugh.
' oh shut up no i dont your just exaggerating'
i start mocking him till he shuts me up by kissing me .
' you ready gorgeous?'
' yup cmon before you die of hunger'
we open the door and he puts his arm around me , i knock on gustavs room then bills room. they both come out and we start walking to the restaurant.
' ughh my legs are hurting carry me please , my legs are going to fall of !'
' we have been walking for ten minutes summer , 5 minutes away my arse' georg says .
' oh shut up my legs are burning that is way more important.'
' just get on my back gorgeous, so it will shut you up' tom smirks .
' okayy if i have to' i roll my eyes and get on his back.
we get to the restaurant and everyone orders
' waffles please'
' pancakes thanks'
'same for me'
'just the fruit salad'
' same please'
before we get our food me and bill go out for a cig. he gets out the pack and lights one for me and then him.
' are you sure your okay summer you seriously dont seem okay?'
' ok..ok i am not okay i scared i am going to have a breakdown on stage or something. i feel sick just thinking about it. i dont know if they will like me . people are already sending me threats because of mine and tom relationship. me and lilly arent doing okay because she thought i was using you guys plus loads of your fans think that to.'
' oh summer no no no . dont be scared to go on stage you will love it ! and you know how i feel abit the bitch or shit i mean lilly' we both start laughing ' and if they were actual fans they wouldnt be sending you those horrible messages like that, we love you summer and you have a great voice . they will love you i promise SJ'
tears start dripping of my face and bill puts our both of our cigs before hugging me .
click
click
click
' wtf?'
me and bill stand up and run back in the restaurant. the food just got to the table .
' erm could you box this up please we need to leave' bill says politely.
' why do we need to go ?' -tom
' they paparazzi is out side and they is more coming out the cars now' i say wiping away my tears.
'i will call a taxi back to the hotel , summer are you okay?' gustav asks.
' yes just call the taxi and i will get our food'
i get the food and then we have to push past the cameras to get into the car.

few hours later

we go to the arena that we are performing at and get pulled into a room filled with clothes and mirrors.
' pick what yous want to wear and meet at the main room in 20 minutes' - worker 1
'don't forget yous need to wear these all night'
- worker 2 smiled
i grab a mini skirt and some belts and i just keep the top and shoes i have on. i go into a changing room and put the clothes on. i look in the mirror and cant help but to cry. my breaths getting shorter and faster. my whole body shacking and quivering non stop. my hands and legs now cramping up. i fall on the floor and let out a scream. tom pulls back the curtain
' whats wrong?! BILL ! BILL HELP!'
' what you shithead- '
' help her FUCKING HELP HER PLEASE'
bill helps me slow my breathing down and helps me get motion of my body. tom sits on the floor nexts to me and cuddles me till i stop shaking.
' i dont think i can go on stage' i say to tom and bill as they help me up ' we need to be on stage in 5 minutes and i can barely walk'
' look your walking all by yourself . you will be able to i just know it! but if you cant thats fine gorgeous.' tom says as we walk up to georg and gustav .
' you guys dont have enough time to speak to your manager in the main room so just go straight to the stage , it is just up them stairs' - worker 1
' good luck you guys!'  - worker 2
tom grabs my hand and walk up the stairs before pulling me in stage.
' you can do it gorgeous'

sorry about not posting the new chapter . this one is abit bland but the next one is filled with partys and her surprise!! i will hopefully post the next one in a few days . it will be a long one . i tried to put more georg and gustav because i feel like it is really hard to put them in the situations . i have alot going on right now and it is hard to write whilst going back and forth from the hospital
but as always love you guyssss