me

'yes yes yes !!!'
' good we thought you wouldnt want too' bill said whilst kicking his legs and shaking his arms in the air .
'of course i would you guys know how much i love  it when yous let me sing at practices!!'
' come and practice with us thenn!!!!!' tom shouts   taking my hand and pulling me into the room.

the into to schrei starts playing . i have learned abit of german but i know all the guys songs of by heart plus they always sing it in english too for me. bill passes me a script and it has highlighted bits of the song i need to sing.

( i am going it in english for people who dont listen to the german version)

the song goes on to my parts.
' SCREAM TILL YOU FEEL IT'
' SCREAM TILL YOU BEILVE IT'
' SCREAM THEN WHEN IT HURTS YOU SCREAM IT OUT LOUDD!'

'SCREAM'

i sang them parts of the song all the guys were clapping and hugging me .
' yes summer ! that was so goodd'
' yeah i didnt know you were thatt good'
' we were so good' bill winked.
we sang a few more songs and they told me that i can sing most of them since me and bill sounded so good together.
we get back to the hotel and we all go to our rooms . i take my makeup of and put one of toms baggy shirts on and take of my pants .
' you okay baby ?'
' yeah i am just a little nervous'
' you will be okay , we always feel nervous before going on stage then when we are performing we love it and so will you gorgeous!'
me and tom cuddle up together and he falls asleep but i cant.
i decide that i will sit in the hot tub to relax then try go to sleep. i change into my bikini and grab a pack of smokes and leave. tom wake up and finds i have took the towels so he assumes that i have went to the pool or something. he gets his shorts on and a towel .

i sit in the hot tub and light a cigarette and take a puff.
' you werent going to invite me to your midnight hot tub party !?!?' tom says jokingly .
' no i wasnt hedgehog, cos you were snoring your head of when i left' i say rolling my eyes as he got in . he took the box , got one out and lit it .

he looks so handsome when he has his dreads up. i cant stop looking at his lips as he talks .
' are you listening SJ?'
' erm maybee' i say whilst putting the cig out so does he .
we start talking about how they met gustav and georg and what it was like before all the fame.
' i love listening to all your funny storys , i wish i had moved to germany earlier'
' oh you do not gorgeous, bill once had this crazy girl stalk him. she used to leave notes in his locker and would follow us home until we told mum and she told the girl to ' fuck of little brat' .'
i start laughing uncontrollably and so does he.
' SHE WAS 12!!'
we start laughing even more .
after i few hours in the hot tub we went back inside .
' right baby i am going in the shower now and also you better help me pick my clothes for tomorrow okay?'
' you werent going to invite me again?'
' cmon then tom dont use all the shampoo' i laugh whilst he looks at me in anger.
we walk into the bathroom and i start taking my clothes off.
' let me help with that' tom smirks as he undoes my bra . he takes of his clothes and we get into the hot shower. i start washing my hair with tom ' helping me' and ending up with soap in his eye . i start laughing before helping him get it out . he starts grabbing my waist from behind. i feel something on my back. i turn around and kiss him . he grabs my body and pulls me closer to him . i start kissing his neck before getting on my knees . he grabs my hair .. going back and forth...till he finishes . i get up wiping my lip
' i love you summer'
' i love you tommy'
i turn of the shower and get out . i dont bother putting a towel on and start blow drying my hair . tom comes in and starts helping
' STOP OMG YOU ARE DRYING MY HAIR NOT MY FACEEE!!!'
' i am doing a very good job thank you'
' you not stop lying to your self tom!!'
after he is done with my hair he picks me up and throws me on the bed. he gets on top and starts kissing my stomach making me feel all tingly. he starts touching my thighs before moving his hands up. i cant help but let out a gasp before biting my lips.