my boys

Few weeks later
i moved in with tom and bill. they have spent all their time caring for me, they have both did so much for me. i keep thanking them but they tell me to ' shut up' every time. they tell me how much they love me all the time. but i can tell bill hasnt got over ivy, he loved her. he never said it but you could tell he did. today is going to my first day going back to the studio. i havent sang in months so i am scared to hear what i sound like.

bill drove us to the studio, the full way there i couldnt stop shaking.when we got their and started singing my voice was lower and more slower. bill was very excited for the new album to be coming out. he said he loves my voice improvement and thinks i should sing a full song in the new album. i jumped up and down in excitement, this is the best thing that has happened since the coma.
'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BILL!' he smiled and hugged me before kissing my head.
'right that's enough practice for today lets go home! i am so tiredd!!' -tom
'hey bill can we stop by the shop?' -me
'yeah what for?' -bill
'erm cigs? thats it i promise! the docter said i cant have any alcohol for a few months anyway..he said it would mess me up or sumthin.'-me
bill couldnt say no to me, he never could. if we were ever in the shop and he saw me looking at something he would buy it for me even if it was expensive. he said i missed out on alot and he would buy me any thing i wanted.
' yeah but you can smoke them on the balcony, since you made me and tom smoke in the rain when you couldnt!' bill laughed.
'your so shocking gorgeous making your boyfriend of 7 months smoke in the pouring rain!' tom said whilst fake crying. me and bill laughed at tom and parked up next to the shop.
' go on then! get me and tom a pack aswell!' -bill
'i am not old enough remember yous are 18 now!
go get them pleasee!' -me
i always forget i am only 17. everytime i say how old they are it makes me sad. sad that i missed them turning into adults. its makes me sad that they were always at my side when i was in the hospital and they werent out living their lives. but it makes me happy they cared about me so much that they wanted to be by my side.
' okay okay i will go in since you lazy fucks wont!'-tom. he slammed the door behind him making me and bill flinch.
'bill?..' -me
'yes darling?' -bill smiled.
'do you ever think about baby?' i looked at his eyes tear up.
'yes i do, all the time. i loved her very much. i asked her to be my girlfriend, she said yes and she crashed on the way to my house. i was depressed for weeks. but ever since you woke up i put all my love and attention at you. summer you saved me, i couldnt ask for a better friend than you. you were going through your own stuff but always had the time to make me feel better. you have been there for me when i was hurting and i was there with you when you couldnt help me. i love you so much summer. you have been my best friend since i met you and when i thought i was going to lose you i lost myself. i dont ever want to lose you.please dont go away.' bill cryed.
tears fell from my face faster then ever before i hugged him tightly, my nails practically digging into his back.
' i will never leave you billy. i love you too much. i love you and tom to much, i didnt love my self thats why i wanted to leave. yous where the only reason i wanted to stay. the band saved me from my past life, yous have saved me. i could never of thanked yous enough.' i sobbed into his shoulder.
'you have me and tom and the guys to talk to if you ever feel like that again. i never want you to feel like that again. du bist shön und klug.' bill lifted my chin up with his finger and kissed my cheek.
'ich bin shön und klug' i smiled. i love bill with all my heart.
'looks like your lover boy is here!' he smiled as tom ran through the rain with three boxes of cigarettes in his hand. i moved my head of bills finger and turned to look at a soaking wet tom running through the monsoon.
'you little fuckers! now i am soaking hope your happy!' he laughs as he passes us our packs. i open the pack and ask tom for his lighter. he lights his then i light mine and bills. i open the window to let the smoke out of the car. bills started driving home. taking my first puff of a cigarette in two months was freeing. it took away my stress, but i dont think i need it so much any more. i now knew i have people i can trust . people that will listen to me. my people. my boys.we got to the house and georgs and gustavs cars were there. i had one more puff of the cig and flicked it. i ran out the car and opened the door for the boys. we all took of our shoes and coats and surrounded the island.
' so what are yous hear for?' -i said looking at georg and gustav.
'well i wanted all of yous to be here for the surprise!' bill said with excitement.
'i got a call from our manager and he said we can do a new tour for our new album!!' he screamed ' and summer we all were thinking since you missed a big part of your life. that we were all gonna go to paris for two weeks after the tour! tom finished. all i could do was cry, not a sad cry. a happy cry.
'i love yous so much'

i hope you liked this chapter since the next chapter is what their futures looked like. that will be the last chapter, thank you so for everything!
400 people have read some of my story! that means so much to me.
be ready for my next story
he is mine
as always love you guys and stay tuned for the final and last chapter and comment if you want a sequel for this book!

•suvi•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें