him

toms pov

i dont know what i was thinking . why would i say that to SJ then go with some slut . i am so stupid , i need to make it up to her . i grab her waist and tell her i am sorry and how i can make it up to her . she laughs
' how can i know you mean it ? how can i know i can trust you tom ? '
' because your the only girl that has made my stomach turn when she smiles , the only one that hasnt faked a personality to be with me , the only one i have ever felt i can tell anything to '
she leans in and kisses me gently on the cheek , she grabs my hand and takes me up to her bedroom .
' so this is were the magic happens ja?
' shut up hedgehog, there will be no magic today i am to drunk and still need some time to think yeah?
' okay gorgeous as long as you need'
she always smiles when i call her gorgeous. i love it . she is so pretty and sexy, how can i be so lucky ?

summers pov

i didnt know he liked me like that, how can he like me like that ? saying them things to me then going of with some skank , but the way he speaks and words things plays with my brain . i couldnt be mad at him , not with his cute face and pouty lips .
' can i stay the night ?'
'yes you can , i am not letting you go back to your house when that old hag is there'
tom laughs knowing i am referring to the girl he was with .
' i am going in the shower so pick i good film . ooooo pick a horror'
i say whilst grabbing a towel and closing my bathroom door .

after i am done with my shower i get out with the towel wrapped under my arms . tom is looking me up and down with a smirk on his face . i cant help looking at his lips whilst he plays with his peircing . he knows i like it , i feel like i have known him and the guys for ages , not just a day . he gets up and grabs my waist and pins me to the wall as my towel falls down he looks at my body then whispered
' you keep getting more gorgeous summer'
i laugh a little as i lean in to kiss him . kissing him felt like i had butterflies in my stomach. i jump up and wrap my legs around his waist . he places me on the bed and gets on top of me . our tounges sync in rhythm of each other . he starts kissing my breasts then my stomach then my....  i moan loudly and tom looks up and sees i am enjoying it .
' oh tommy'
i finish and tom come up next to me looking proud of him self .
' why do you looks so happy hedgehog'
' cos i am with you gorgeous'
i jump out of bed and put some baggys pj pants on and a random top . i grab my pants of the bathroom floor and get the pack of cigarettes out . i sit on my window sill and get one out .
' shit you got a lighter ?'
' yeah , you gonna offer me one ?'
' no i am not' i say as i laugh and give him one and snatch the lighter our of his hands .
' why did you even go with that girl tom'
' i dont know' he says as he looks down at his feet 'i dont know summer , i am really stupid for that and i wont do it again, i promise gorgeous.' he says know looking me in the eye .
' swear on my life hedgehog' i say playfully
' swear on you life SJ'

me and tom get into bed and turn on the conjuring.
' AAAAAAAA'
' tommy the little baby is scared of some ghosts!'
' you know i like it when you call me that gorgeous'
i turn of the film and cuddle in with tom . he is so warm and smells of cologne and booze . he kisses my head and i fall asleep on his chest .

bill busted through my bedroom door .
' am i interrupting? any way who's idea was it to have a house party on a school night ! we are already an hour late cos i need to tidy the house, they decided to come home today !'
' shit that was me bill sorry and you aren't interrupting anything , nothing happened'
'you sure gorgeous?' he says whilst moaning his name whilst bill stands there in disgust .
' HALT DIE KLAPPE,DU IDIOT!'
' english please ?'
' sorry SJ just please get ready quick you can come in our car but we are leaving in 20 minutes since georg and gustav crashed on the sofa last night'
' bye gorgeous'
' bye hedgehog'

i quickly take of my makeup from last night and get some clean clothes on. i redo my make up and grab my back pack and a apple and hear a honk outside .
' hurry summer ! we are gonna get a detention!'
' sorry about that , just needed to look pretty' i said whilst winking at tom . bill sees and starts laughing till everyone one in the car was laughing at him for nearly pissing him self .
we all get out the car and i go with tom , bill and georg to our lesson whilst we all blow kisses to gustav since he had a different lesson to us .
tom grabs my hand and walks into mathematics with me . all the boys jealous of him and all the girls jealous of me . he grabs my waist as we walk to the back of the classroom and sit next to each other . he puts his hand on my thigh and moves his finger in a circular motion. i whimper , he giggles and does it faster .
' stop it tom, your just teasing me now, least wait till we are out of pervy johnstone lesson'
' okay gorgeous anything you say boss' he said whilst saluting me .
' oh shut up hedgehog' shit i said that to loud . mr johnstone turned around .
' WHO WAS THAT ! SUMMER DETENTION! DONT YOU DARE SPEAK THAT WAY IN MY LESSON'
' calm down shortie, dont get your knickers in a twist '
' TOM KAULITZ, DETENTION FOR YOU TO ! YOU VERY HAPPY WITH YOURSELF NOW ?!'
' very'
he says as he grabs mine and his bag and leaves . i follow straight after him as we laugh down the corridor because we can still hear him shouting for tom of his lungs . i grab my bag of him and we walk down the hall laughing and holding hands .

THE WEEK GOES BY AND IT IS NOW THE WEEKEND

TOM🫶

hey gorgeous, wanna party
with me and some other friends ? xx

yes i do tommy, but i am not paying for
the drink this time and we cant do it at
mine cos my dad is in all weekend as my
mum is away in australia for the month
so she said i can spend some quality time
with him for the weekend before he flys
to see her xx

yeah thats fine we can at georgs,
and i told them not to invite
tonya since i thought you would want
that ' slut, prostitute , toy, bitch' to
be there :-()——'—-

ew stop you freak ! and thanks i didnt
want her there seeing her in school is
hard never mind me drunk  angry :/

your welcome gorgeous:)
be there round 9 , make sure your dad
doesnt know you are going  cos last
party was so good the cops showed up
and it got put on the fuckin news !!
i am really excited for tonight !

it is fine is said i was staying round
sarahs house and i will be there dont
you worry see you later tommy  xx

  see you later gorgeous x

sorry for some spelling mistakes. i know no one is reading there but there really fun to make ! i am going to do a bill pov and a tom pov in the next few chapters. if any one is reading tell me what person you wanna see more of :
bill
gustav
georg
mum
dad
tonya