party2

fuck a party.
' cool. when is it for ?' -me
'TWO HOURS GIRLL!!' bill screeches.
'fuck my life'
'girl.what?'

AN HOUR AND A HALF GOES BY AND SUMMER IS GETTING READY WITH BILL

'you shouldnt be scared of what tom will do, cos he wont do anything. i promise you SJ'
'but bill what happens if he does and i have joined the band and came out as his girlfriend. i cant let him fuck it up.. could we just cancel?'
.......
'FUCK NO BITCH YOU ARE GOING TO PARTY SO HARD YOU CANT REMEMBER THE NIGHT SO STOP WORRYING AND GET THEM HEELS ON!' bill screamed. ' too much?'

' never' i laugh. ' cmon then pick me out an outfit billy boy since you always rant about how you have the bEsT StYle!'
'ooo,but these are good, omg you have this belt i want it, oh this is ugly af SJ' bill said criticising my clothes, good he is taking me shopping.

'perfect now put it on. shoo shoo' he said pushing me into the cramped bathroom. i put on the outfit bill shoved into my hands. a black lase crop top, toms baggy joggers which for him sag but for me they look low waisted. i take look in the pockets and there is a black head band so i put it on making my hair look really short. i pull the strings of my thongs up so you can see them resting on my hips. i walk out to all of them waiting on the bed for me. they all look me up and down so i do a spin for them then wink at bill before jumping on the bed infront of tom.
'soooo? stop staring. all of use ! even you gus, any way where is this party?'
'so SJ first looking FIRE and second like a place twenty minutes away or something' -georg
'cmon them before i change my mind' i said lookin at bill fixing his hair.
'gorgeous what to you me..' tom try to say before i looked at him with a sad look. he just looked at his shoes whilst following is into the car.
ping

TOM 🫶
gorgeous? xx

    yes baby xx

what did you mean
before in the hotel
room?

       i just meant  that i didnt
want you to you know? i have
put alot on my self with joinin
the band and being with you.
i love you so much but you
know how much the band hates
us getting drunk together tommy.

princess i promise
you i wont get to drunk and
i wont start any thing, i
swear down xx

he looked at me and held out his pinky finger. i pushed it away.
'dont promise me unless you will stick by it.' i whispered in his ear.
'i swear on your life gorgeous' he said out loud making everyone look at us . i locked pinkys with tom and smiled before kissing his lips.

FOURTY MINUTES LATER
'jesus the traffic was baddd' gustav said pulling up to a big house.
we walk in and every one starts to cheer and my heart starts to pound. group of girls in mini skirts and thigh high boots comes up to me saying i was pretty. but how can i be pretty when these girls look like super models.
'you look like a super model!' i say in a sarcastic way.
'ja, ich bin'
of course you are. i walk aways and bill calls me over and closes my eyes for me.
' no peeking SJ !' bill squeals.
he lets go of my face and lilly is stood infront of me. i sorted it out with her and we were getting along well until she said tom was hot. i didnt acknowledge she said it and rubbed it off but in all truths i hated her with all my soul but didnt tell bill cos he has taken a liking to her saying she is so pretty and kind and how she is such a good friend and stuff.
' omg no fucking way, how . HOW ARE YOU HERE!'
' gustav flew me out as part of your birthday present!!' -lilly
i hate gustav he was the only one who knew the real lilly besides me not even tom knows. gustav always tried to make me feel bad for her. i cant believe i trusted him.