INTRODUCTION

* Syed Shehryaar haider *

One of the most successful businessman in pakistan and ceo of haider enterprise. He is rude and intimidating for open world which is only a cold businessman but underworld knows how ruthless he is. He is the man of words who daily fcks but he don't fck a girl twice in lyf. He can kill anybody without wasting any second and the thing he hate most is lies and betrays.

syed iftikhar haider

Grandpa (dada ) of Shehryaar he is also the same personality as Shehryaar but he have soft coner which is not found in his grandson.

Syed Murtaza haider

Father of Shehryaar who is very sweet and caring opposite to his son and very emotional person.

Syed Ameera haider

Mother of Shehryaar whom he lives most then anything in whole world and who didn't refuse anything that his mother ask she don't knew about his underworld mafia team.

Syed Sofia haider

She is sweet and childish and love her family alot but love her brother the most because he fullfill her everywish bit also fear him the most .... because his punishment are unbereable which she somehow have to take due to her mistakes.

*Fatima ali *

Most sweetest and beautiful girl by face and heart both. She loves children's and often goes to orphanage to play with them.she is sweet caring and innocent who don't understand people's double minded games. She is the only child of her parents and they are proud of it. Early she lives in village but now she had moved alone to krachi to complete her dream without knowing a big storm is waiting for her .

Asiya ali

Mother of fatima and sweet person she loves her daughter most and she is housewife

Rehan ali

Father of fatima and sweet and caring person who cannot bear any scrathes on fatima. He work in small company at small distance from village.

_________________________________________________________

guyzz this is my first book try to support it and give confident to me i know uh all will like it