chapter 3

Author pov :

Fatima is on the street of this new city standing infront of masjid after praying and waiting for her new friend misbah whom she is going to share her apartment. Misbah is sweet and fire at same time she is lovely and sweet but at the same time she is like fire also. They both talk to each other and become friends and then fatima ask her to show masjid she want to pray in masdij because today if friday. After a while her friend didn't came to she think to check on her , then suddenly a boy came to her.

Fatima pov:-

I was waiting for misbah but she is nowhere to be found then a cute and innocent boy approaches me and says " didi did you want to buy these flowers" i says yes why not they are very beautiful and i ask him to give me one flower and ask him the price he says " thirty rupees didi" i smiles and gave hundred rupees and gave two chocolate to him he says i don't have change wait for me i will gave you change i smile and says " no need for change give me a kiss " he smiles brightly and kiss me on cheek and i ruffle his hairs to which he frown i again do that and we start to tease him .

After sometime i feel someone gaze on me the gaze is much powerful that i feel somone is seeing me throughout my soul i see here and there but i found no one then i saw a black SUV which is shining like new diamond in between road but i can't see inside the glass because glass are tinted. I shrug of this feeling and started to talk with boy and ask him his name he says "aman" i smile and kiss on his cheek and say "aman friends " and forward my hand he smile brightly and shake hands and says "friends" just then misbah come and we moves out.

In apartment me and misbah were talking we share everything with each other and i ask her to help me to find a job because i don't want to be burden on my parents anymore and want to bear my own expenses . She give me a proud smile and says "i also work in club as a waitor you can join me i will talk to my boss" after listening club i became tense which she clearly notices and put her hand on mine and says "don't worry we only work as a waitress there and apart from that i will be always there with you" i give her a cheesy smile and says "thank you very much misbah you are the best" she shrug of and says "so i am" and we both start laughing.

Somewhere in my heart i am not feeling good about club but i shrug of and says to myself misbah is there and sleeps peacefully

She sleep peacefully by snatching someone sleep who is waiting for her to ruin her

_________________________________________________________

That's all in this ch please like and comment and tell me if you want amy change in