chapter 12

Author pov:-

The car halted after 15 minutes of journey which was like hours to her. He open his seatbelt and step out of car not before glancing her and smirked evilly,turns toward her door and knock on door giving a hint to come out when she didn't make an attempt to come out he open door and she hurriedly make an attempt toward other end of car but he grab her wrist in death grip and pull her out of car forcefully.

She was wriggling in his grip and try to loosened his grip but instead he increase his grip and she hiss due to bone breaking pain amd after realising there is not use of little force infront of beast she stop wriggling and he loosened his grip and start moving towards the beautiful palace like haveli he start to drag her toward building but anxiety hit her and she start applying force to remove his hand and start moving to other direction he stops in his way and pull her towards himself sliding one and on her thigh and lift her and her world turned upside down.

He effortlessly lift her and throw her on his shoulder her she start thrashing in his hold but he didn't leave her but also spanked her ass hardly with his free hand. Her muscles stiffen and she turn beetroot due to his spank and shout at his "DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME YOU BASTARD " his blood boil due to her disrespectful words no one dares to talk back to him and here she is calling her bastard .

He start taking long slides towards entrance not before spanking her very hard which make her cry aloud but he didn't care at that moment one thing that was in his mind was the disrespectful words when he reached inside his haveli this was only place where he come when he want to be alone. Servent has gone to there quarter only hulk like guards can be seen guarding his place he shout "OUT" while looking dangerously at her guards didn't show any emotions and immediately leave the place with devil and an innocent angel inside.

"BASTARD HUNHH BASTARD LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BASTARD" saying this he drag her towards the kitchen she was thrashing violently but no avail he smirk evilly and took her hands his one rough and big hand and with other he open up stove and put a pan on it filled with some oil and start to heat up it she was thrashing violently but he pays no heed and once the oil was heat up fully he bought her left hand towards his mouth and place a long deep kiss on it

After placing kiss on her smooth skin she felt tingles all over her skin and thought why her body is reacting in this way....her terrance broke our when he said "sorry doll you bring this upon you" in his soft yet hoarsely voice and a throat breaking scream is listen from her mouth.

___________________________________________

This is for today sorry for late updates 🙂 thank you 🙏🏻