chapter 14

Author pov:-

"and last but not least sweetheart IF.I.SAW.YOU.GETTING.CLOSER.TO.ANYONE.OF. OPPOSITE.SEX.THEN.I.AM.SURE.THAT.YOU.WILL.NOT. GET.CLOSE.TO.EVEN.WITH.GIRLS UNDERSTOOD?" he ask after speaking dangerously she nodded but remembering his last words she spoke out in whispering yet sluttering tone "ye..yes..yess" he hummed in respone and patted her cheeks and left from there not before observing her as watching her throughout her soul.

Fatima pov:-

He left me with fear of thousands ton on my chest i was not able to understand why he was doing all this i have never hurted or disrespect anyone but when his disrespectful word reaches my ear i cannot control but cursed to him but now i was regretting i saw my hands and tears spills out from my eyes my parents not even once raised there hand on me and he burned my hand without any fault.

He is bloody psycho...monster.....pig....bufflow....beast.... i was cursing him and made my mind to complain about him in police station whenever i will get chance but biggest burden was of tomorrow how can i work with him as his PA he is bloody billionaire. And i don't even have experience in this field if i make any mistake will he will punish me like today thinking about it my heart shuddered i saw my burned bandange hands cry aloud.

"Ohh....allah....what....i...have ever done ......please forgive me for my bad deeds....."hme maaf krdein allah hmari aur hmare family ki sari galti mauf kre is vehshi darinde se mujhe door jane de allah mauf krdein hme"(oh allah please forgive me and my family for our bad deeds and please keep away this monster away from us..please forgive me) she prayed sitting on bed and after crying continuously for god knows how much time she fall asleep.

In morning she felt knock on her door she stirred in her sleep but knocking doesn't stop she was feeling warmth of her bed and thinking how soft it becomes due to continuously knocking she get up and get shocked seeing her in unknown surrounding then slowly she remember last night evennt tears welled up in her doe like eyes ready to spill at any movement but when she here knocking she clean her eyes and move towards door and opens it.

A lady in her late 30 was standing at her door with a bag in her hand and a wide and bright smile on her face. She spoke "good morning mam, my self aisha you can call me aunt as Sir refer me as aunt i am head maid of the house...this are clothes sir have send you to get ready as he don't like any laziness in work change and come downstairs" i smile sadly and took her clothes from her hand and was about to close door.

when devil himself appears and spoke in his cold voice looking directly at me with his piercing eyes "help her to change her hands she cannot get her hands wet and come downstairs in thirty minutes not a second late" he spoke dangerously and left from there.

Aisha aunt enter inside the room and took me to washroom he get me ready but my bandage are not change when i ask her to change she refused saying that sir hasn't order her to change the bandages and if she will anything beyond his order there will be worst consequence then i didn't ask her anything. After 25 minutes i was ready in my new attire which was as his PA in new uniform. It hides my curves and was long with lose white shirt and black loose plazoo pant(sorry you can imagine as baggy jeans)and with black hijab.

My hairs are tied in meesy bun and few strands are peeking through my loose hijab. She ask me to follow her downstair and i without any delay follow her while looking at floor and when i reached downstairs i saw beast himself in grey three pice tuxed suit looking at me without blinking which make me week in my knees.

_________________________________________________________

Thank you🙂