chapter 22

Author pov:-
She is standing just outside of his office door clamping hands together with sweat beads dropping of from her forehead it was like standing infront of psycho hungry lion who is ready to pound on her without a ought of mercy.

After standing there for maximum five minutes she composed herself and finally after minutes which was like hours to her she knock on the door but no respone from other side she again knock down on his office door by selling which she can own a house a grunt and hoarse voice came interrupting her thoughts to sell his luxurious door.

Composing herself she gathered every once of courage amd walked inside his office. She knew if she delayed more he will not let the chance to do some horrible things to her.

"Go...good afternoon......sirrrrr!!"

"Close the door and come here"
He demanded making all her courage fly out of her whole body .

She swallowed hard before closing the door moving toward her worst nightmare. Her little life in her mouth.

She looked at his face an angel face but a monster inside keeping her all thought inside she try to figure out any ounce of emotion in his face but no he is blank no anger no smile nothing just like giving a life to stone without any ounce of emotion but this stone is pretty much handsome.

She took her time by walking mini half step but at last she is standing in front of his desk and he is watching her like her prey every move her emotions fear and even her inside thoughts by her expression why not he is an expert in it.

After standing infront of desk for whole minute or two with continuous staring of monster sitting infront of her she spoke up.
"What are my dut....."

"Not there; come here next to me" He ordered.

She began to shake but noticing his death stare on her, she forced her legs to move and come closer to her merciless boss come monster.

"What is the first rule I have asked you to remembered and never go against it"
He ask calmly rounding his chair towards her as now she stand next to him.

"I...I...i" she start to slutter what worst something can happen than this she thought.

"Not to talk too much with anyone a..nd mainly opposite gender and stay away from every possible small touch whether it's a man or women" she skillfully tried to hide her wavering of her voice and it worked out.

"So" he took his gun from drawer and put it on his desk taking his time he retrived a ciggratte from one of his drawers and lit it and spoke up and asked " have you followed it my fatima hunhh??"

"I...i...yess" she said knowing very well she is digging her own grave he will eventually will find out about crossing road with hand to hands with dabir .

"So yes it Is" he said puffing out the smoke in his husky voice noticing her every small move.

"Okk now gimme your right hand  " he demanded and stood up to full height and crashed his half done ciggratte turning whole attention to her in silent room without any sound of air only her ragged breathing can be heard.

His eyes turning to a shade of darker and her imploring eyes want to disobey him and shout at him for bringing her to such a pathetic state but seeing the callousness in them haunted her, making her want to act as upon as he say.

Showly she bring her shivering hand towards him and he took her soft hands in his callous once feeling the softness of her skin he just want to do Something very bad to her but this is not exact time his subconscious reminded him.

Once again seeing the metalic weapon on his desk and her anxiety increases.

Her thought was cut off when she feels him grabbing her index finger and she feels an unknown and sharp thing at her  digit of index finger slowly tearing away the skin from there.

A scream errupted from her throat when he cut it deeper and deeper and drop of blood start to come out and the pain increased.

___________________________________________

Hope you guyz like it i have worked down so please no negative comments just simply skip it.🥀