chapter 20

Author pov:-
At last car came to halt fatima who was in her tarance in whole ride come back to her sense by observing familiar  surrounding she open her seat belt hurriedly and try to get out of the car when suddenly his deep voice stop her in between.

"Remember sweetheart i will not show any single bit of mercy if i come to know that you breaked any of my direct order . Understood" he ask her in his same dark voice i nodded in response and hurriedly unsecured my seatbelt and was going to open the car door when i was again stopped by his voice

"Come to office right on time i don't like undisciplined peoples"i simply nodded and was about to go

"What i said about answering me sweetheart" i remembered his words and spoke up .

"Yeee...ss... sir" he hmm in response and i quickly get off his car and run to my apartment.

Fatima pov:-

After he left me i hurriedly enter my apartment what did he want from me and why me i can't do it i run towards my room; close the door and slipped against the door  and i don't know for how long i cried on my fate what have i done to deserve this.

it is 8am and i have college after two hours my mind and thought are equipped by him i will go to job given by him and will straightforward towards my job it's matter of 3 years only. Yes i will do it,i can't let anyone control my life.

With lot of my new found courage i got up and move towards my washroom after taking shower for how long i didn't remember but i love spending in hot bath.

It's already nine past forty fice and here i am all ready for going to my college.

:-fatima college dress assume this

it's been 2 days i am out without any information i don't know what i am going to tell them about my whereabout
Or how i am going to tell them about my new job they all will be burst on me with millions of questions oh god please give me strength to face them. After praying mentally i got out of my apartment coz college is not too much far i decided to walk and go.

It's been 15 minutes i am walking continuously i have a feeling of being watched out i turned around and saw but no one is here i am being paranoid uffff. I am near my college i have to cross road and after a turn my college will be there.

I was walking when someone comes from behind and "BOOM" i shout due to fear but after some time i saw my friend hashir laughing out with his stomach out 
"Ohh...my allahh what's wrong with you monkey do you want me to die at such age"

"N..no...noo..noo bu..tt y..ourr facee 'haahhahahaha' your face is pale as like a potato 'haahahahha' you are coward"

And that's how we start bricking in middle of road not caring a bit about surrounding.

"Good morning guyzz" i heard very familiar voice and i know my cheeks started to heat up.

"Good morning,dabir see our group include such a week piece of potato" he said to dabir and allah i am going to kill him with my bare hands please forgive me for this sin in advance.

I was planning his murder with forgiveness of allah when dabir spoke up " good morning, fatima how are you"

My cheeks heat up by listening my name from his mouth "umm~GOOD MORNING, i am good" he hmm in response we both are staring each other when that stupid monkey spoked up

"Guyzz i am going i need to take our food for eating between class you guyzz come fast" he runs from there as a wind he and his obsession with food.

"Let's goo classes are going to start" i nodded and he take my hands in his heat come up to my cheeks and i felt my cheeks are going to burned down today.

But then i suddenly remembered his words.....

___________________________________________
Ignore my small mistakes 🙂✨️