chapter 1

INSIDE HAIDER MANSION

"Bhai please i really want to go my all friends are coming please bhai allow me to go please......ammi (ameera haider mother of Shehryaar and sofia) please tell bhai to allow me to go" she requested to her brother none other than Shehryaar who is not allowing her to night out in college and she is constantly requesting him to allow her to go....but as he is stone hearted no one can change his decision other than his mother who is quiet and listening to her daughter plead with mischievous smile....which is very well noticed by Shehryaar. He spoke "don't waste my time sofi and when i say that you are not going than i mean it end of discussion" with saying this he moved but sofia eyes filled with tears and are on edge of falling down which melts it hurt but doesn't change his cold expression "but why bhai (brother)" she said with tear filled eyes "i don't need any reason but i have reminded you earlier you are not allowed for night out didn't i " he said rudely "and i knew which type of girls and boys come to night out in college and what they do" he said sofia tears fall of edge but she tried at last hope and says " bhai atleast allow me till 11'o clock please bhai i will come with driver at home please ammi only till half past of night " before Shehryaar can say anything ameera says "ok but on one condition " sofia wipe her tears and become happy and says i will accept all your condition ammi. Hearing this Shehryaar smirks mischievously and look at her mother who is going to drop bomb at sofia head... she says "you will wake up daily at 4am and will exercise and will do prayer daily " sofia mouth hung open and her jaw drop off Shehryaar smirk widely.sofia look at her mother ammi and says "ammi seriously " ameera replied " do i look like i am joking "..."but ammi" ameera said "accepted or not " sofia thinks for awhile and atlast accept her mother condition with a cute pout.....Shehryaar smirks and says "ok then you are going to night out but at 11 you should be back with driver and i will send 2 bodyguards with you who will remain with you throughout the party " before sofia should say something he goes from there....sofia sighes and leave to get ready for party.

_________________________________________________________

Guyz this is first chapter in next chapter i'll try to show the ruthless side and a scence of our girl fatima be patient i knew this chapter must be boring but i think you all are gonna like next one

Thank you

Plzz show you love and like and comment and give me your opinion i will try to work on them

Also i will update twice or thrice a week there will not be daily updates  days uh can chose yourself till then i will update many chapters as many i can thank you